Day 30

When Hyunjin and Felix got back to Changbin's house, it was past 2 o clock. Not because his mother kept them awake. Because Hyunjin got drunk and wanted to drive everywhere under the moon, even though Felix was 85% sure he didn't have a license.

  It was currently midnight, and the blonde doctor was holding Hyunjin up with an arm around his shoulders and the ex-patient insisting he was okay. When they got to the first door, a bodyguard opened the door. Hyunjin stumbled inside and instantly went to the kitchen then sat on the counter.

  "What the hell happened to you?" Jisung asked, hitting Hyunjin on the head before glancing at Felix. "What happened to him?"

  "My mom let him get drunk..." He answered with a small laugh of amusement, seeing as Hyunjin picked at Jisung's face.

  "Fuck! Get off of me you ferret!" He growled, pushing the brunette off of him. "You really fucked him up."

  The blonde put his hands up in defeat, "This isn't my fault. Blame my old woman of a mother!" He joked, not actually insulting her. "I told her Hyunjin and alcohol wouldn't be a good mix."

  The drunk man was distracted by Felix, staring at him in a certain way that the doctor didn't understand. Jisung scoffed and smacked Hyunjin on the back of the head. The taller glared at him and smacked him in the shoulder.

  "Don't hit me." He snarled before yawning and leaning on the counter, "I'm so tired~"

  Felix laughed shortly, patting his head gently, "Drink some water first." He told him. The blonde turned to search for a glass when Jisung pulled one out. He filled it and handed to to Felix who gave it to Hyunjin. Slowly, the man gulped down the water, setting the empty glass on the counter. He pulled Felix into a hug and held him by the waist, leaning into his ear.

  "I'm tired, Felix-ah~" He whispered, his hot breath tickling Felix's neck. The doctor blushed and pulled away, turning quickly to Jisung.

  "Could you, uhh..." He couldn't focus from Hyunjin pressing up on him from behind, "take care of him?"

  "Got it. CHANGBIN GET YOUR SHORTASS DOWN HERE!!!" Screamed the ex-patient who jumped up to sit on the counter. The man impatiently stormed downstairs.

  "What the fuck do you-" He stopped talking when he saw Hyunjin teasing Felix's hair by playing with it. "Holy shit, what happened?"

  "Felix's mom got him drunk. He became a little touchy and he won't let go of Felix-ie." He explained with a long sigh as he took a huge of an apple.

  Hyunjin stuck a finger up, point towards Jisung, "I am nooootttt drunkk!" He slurred, placing that finger on Felix's nose and them pressing it on each freckle on his face. The doctor sighed and tried to get Hyunjin to let him go bit the older continued to hold him down on the counter. "Stawp leaving Felix-ah~ You promised you would never run away for meeee~" He pleaded, getting closer to Felix's face.

  Changbin grabbed Hyunjin by his hair and pulled him away from the blonde, "The fuck happened to playing the nice game?" He smacked the man on the head before dragging him upstairs. Hyunjin whined and begged for Felix to come with him but he seemed pretty embarrassed.

  "Seems like Hyunjin has a bit of a crush." Snarked the squirrel like man as he took another bite of the apple and he coughed out a laugh.

  "Are you doing this unkidnap-stalking thing too?" He asked him, looking Jisung up and down as he raised his hands in defense, shaking his head.

  "No! I couldn't let Hyung go just like that. I bought us a beach house about two miles from here. I already told Hyung and actually seems preeetttyy happy." He put emphasis on the pretty, smiling to himself. "Plus, Minho Hyung half agreed to my kidnapping. Trust me, he reads way to much fanfiction."

  Felix couldn't help but laugh at the confession as Jisung giggled a bit himself. "Really? Hyung reads fanfics?"

  Jisung nodded, "Anyways, I'll show you their room. We put you all in a room together," He paused, looking him up and down with wiggling eyebrows,"unless you want to share with Hyunjin~"

  "I'm good for now." The man laughed nervously as Jisung chuckled and led him upstairs to a room.

  He opened the door before whispering to Felix, "The keys are behind the dresser, that's stays between you and me." Jisung smiled before urging me in the room before shutting and locking him in the room.

  Jeongin and Seungmin rushed to his side instantly, "Where the fuck were you?!?" Seungmin cried quietly.

"Dealing with a drunk Hyunjin." Felix said back before looking at Minho, who Seungmin and Jeongin thought was sleeping. Felix grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him. The light of a screen shown through the blanket as Minho sat up.

  "What the fuck du-" The oldest stopped talking and jumped up from the ebd and hugged Felix, "Did Hyunjin torture you? Poison you? Worse...  Drug you???"

  "I'm fine Hyung." Felix instantly snatched the device from Minho who had Wattpad pulled up as he was reading a fanfiction on the IPad.

  "You're kidnapped right now, and your reading smut about kidnappers? Pfft..." Felix started historically laughed, reading some of it to him, making him laugh harder.

  The oldest quickly took back the IPad, "Jisung atleast gave me an IPad instead of letting be bored so fuck off!"

  "I got freedom so fuck off bitch." Felix argued.

  All three men perked up in confusion. "What do you mean? Why are you still here dumbass?!" Seungmin screeched.

  "Okay well, half freedom. I can go anywhere, as long as Hyunjin goes with me. More of unkidnap-stalking if you will." He joked before eying Minho, "If your life is so bad right now, why aren't you calling or texting for help?"

  "It has parental control shit. It blocks anymore from texting on this shit and I have a time limit of one hour a day so if you'll excuse me, let me enjoy my 28 more minutes."

  "Thirsty bitch.." Jeongin whispered before sitting on him bed."

  "What about you and Chan?" The blonde wondered, looked at the little ravenette.

  "He hasn't spoken to me, I haven't spoken to him."

  Felix winced and disappointment, "What about you and Changbin?"

  Seungmin's expression hardened as he glared at the floor, sitting down. "There is no me and Changbin. He's crazy and won't stop telling me he loves me. I think he's gone mad." He said in a annoyed tone.

  "Okay then..." Felix said to himself before laying down on the bed the was probably his. "Night, I'm going to sleep in too so of Hyunjin stops by let him know."

  "Alright. Night guys." Seungmin muttered before moving to his own bed and getting comfortable.

  "Don't read fanfiction all night, thirsty bitch." Jeongin teased before hiding under his covers from the flying pillow.

  "Night assholes."

  "Night guys..."

  "Good night!"

  "...night..."

(A/n:

  I procrastinate for what? To piss everybody off that's why <3

  Luv yall )