Day 48

gabby90512

  Almost two weeks of straight traveling and convincing Felix and Hyunjin that they are okay and need to stay put. Staying in the van was difficult, so that's why the upgraded to a semi truck looking thing that had the front and back connected. But they never stopped unless for food, gas, or bathroom breaks with was pretty rare. Since they had lots of time to kill, they revamped the back on a little shopping trip and added shelves for the weapons, eight mattresses that it was taking the spot of the floor (so they were all connected), and they all had their own personalized pillow, blanket, and hoodie.

  So far on the trip, it was fun. So far in the mental hospital's concern, all eight of them were dead. In Felix's mom's concern, he was taking a trip in America for a few months, so she had no reason to call. And in Changbin's dad's concern, they were no where to be found.

  Everything was good.

  Emphasis on the was.

  "Fuck, my phone's dead. Anyone else got any chargers up for use?" Seungmin asked, talking about the solar connected chargers.

  "All of them are out of juice." Jisung told him, as he was messing with Minho's cats, "Also, we need to stop by the store and get some more stuff. Maybe take a day to stay put for a bit and gets some self care done?"

  Chan laughed and he shook his head, "No can do, Ji'. We've got a flight to catch an we're taking this baby with us."

  The seven of them looked confused, "Hyung, we didn't book a flight..." Jeongin corrected, looking at the eldest in concern.

  "I know. But there's something called cargo flights and I know how to get in."

  "Are you serious?" Felix gasped out, shifting in his position from being on Hyunjin's lap.

  "Yes. All it'll take is a quick store stop, a little bit of help from Changbin's staff, and patience. All I can say is that we need to be at the place by 3 tomorrow morning and we need to get a move on." He said with a grin, look at the side view mirror as Jeongin looked at Seungmin in awe.

  "Where are we even going?!" Minho realistically questioned.

  Chan sighed, "That's the issue. I have no idea where it's going."

  "Well fuck, whatever gets us out of Korea." Changbin huffed, laying back so his head was onto Seungmin's lap again. The younger section of the truck was excited, finally out of the danger they were forced into.

  Everyone seemed decently happy about it, but Felix couldn't help but feel some mixed emotions, "What about Rachel and Olivia?"

  The happiness desolved into silence. A painful one at that. The squirrel like man, scooted away from Minho, his face showing clear annoyance, which gave the signal his other personality was in control. He was quick the break the overwhelming silence.

  "What about them Felix? Do you even understand why they are with his dad?" Jisung snickered, his other side stabbing in.

  "Han, shut it." Changbin warned. There was panic in his eyes.

  "No, he should know." He snapped, "Felixie~ Your sisters are murderers! Fuck, they tried to kill me. They still want me dead for something I didn't fucking do. They want Hyunjin's head. Your sisters are fucking insane, you jackass. Changbin's father took them in when he was still half sane, let Minhyun kill himself and proceed to blame us for NOTHING!!! I am not letting years of trauma come back with me fucking dead." Jisung glared dead into Felix's eyes as the doctor had tears falling from his eyes, "If your so fucking desperate to see them, then get the fuck out. But I'll have you know, we won't be waiting for you here."

  Hyunjin wrapped his arms protectively around Felix's waist, as if saying he isn't going anywhere. Jisung scoffed and looked at the older, shaking his head.

  "Hyunjin, don't act like everything is sunshine and rainbows for you. THEY FUCKING KILLED SUMIN!!-"

  "SHUT UP!!!" Screamed the ex-patient, who stood up, "Don't you ever, ever, bring up my fucking dead brother up in any conversation we have unless it's nessicary. My brother is my everything. He isn't dead. He can't be..."

  "He's fucking dead and you know it!" Jisung shouted, moving to stand up, "Fucking face it Hyunjin! I miss Sumin too but God fucking forbid you learn to move on!"

  A look of hurt and anger shown clear on Hyunjin's face, "You have no fucking right to talk about him like that. I don't need to move on. He is my only fucking brother and he isn't dead. I-I wasn't thinking clearly that day. He was breathing... He was! He is alive! He isn't dead. He is alive. He isn't dead. He's alive... He isn't dead... He's alive......... He isn't dead....."

  Hyunjin kept repeating his words over and and over and over again. Jisung finally snapped out of his other personality and began to cry. He felt horrible.

  Hyunjin was still standing there. Chan pulled over.

  "He isn't dead... He isn't dead...."

  He fell back onto the cushioned ground, cuddling up into a ball as he began to cry, repeating the same words. Felix instantly shifted towards him, grabbing his hand and pulling him into a hug. The man cried and cried, saying the same thing.

  "You fucked up Jisung." Felix deadpanned, glowering at him as the oldest began to drive the now extremely tense truck.