Day 51+ 52

StarBerriBerri

  Sometimes, passing is hard

  But for whatever reason, screw that.

  Instead, grieve.

  Grieve by murdering everyone you've ever even thought of so they are motherfucking dead.

  After they successfully got out of the plane without getting caught, the two began walking. Turns out they were in Sydney, Australia, which was Felix's hometown. Hyunjin was curious about most of the city since he was locked up in the asylum for so long.

  Felix jumped onto Hyunjin's back, laughing as the older almost dropped him, but of course caught him, "Don't do that! I don't want you to get hurt."

  "Sorry, Hyun', but you carry me like I'm a feather. How are you so strong?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Hyunjin's shoulders.

  "How am I so strong? Hah, what do you think I did in that asylum?" He purred, glancing back at Felix who rested his head on his right shoulder.

  "Okay then, Mr. Excited." He teased back, as Hyunjin walked around looking at all the buildings. He smiled as Felix began to ramble about all the memories he had at his past house.

'~'♡♡'~'♡♡'~'

  "And then my dad would always take me and my sister's down to Melbourne and show us around at his work. It wasn't a big deal, but it was a great bonding time for me and my siblings. Honestly, he was such a great guy. My dad was always willing to bring a friend over. He would've loved you." He smiled bitterly, staring at the sunset, biting his lip.

  The taller glanced over at Felix, his eyebrows furrowing in gentle confusion, "Did... something happen to him?"

  The doctor looked over at Hyunjin, shaking his head, "He died. It... was sudden. He made friends with everyone so we have no suspects or leads as to who it was..." He whispered out, his frown creating his eyes to be glossed over, "but that's in the past, it doesn't matter anymore."

  "I'm sorry for your loss." He said caringly.

  "It's okay. I'm sorry too, about your parents." He reassured, looking at the man who looked into the water.

  "It's fine... I'm.. I'm almost over it.." he whispered out as Felix grabbed his hand tenderly.

  He leaned onto his shoulder, staring off into the yellow skies. The orb in the sky slowly fell down into the depths of the earth. Yellow, then red, then pink, then purple, then black. Dim and dark black skies left Felix and Hyunjin emerged into the darkness of Australia, surviving and living with no worries. No more thinking about Yonwoo, no more leaving in fear. Just them, hand in hand, walking into a hotel.

  "Hey can we have a room for two?" The pink haired doctor asked kindly, as Hyunjin eyed the man who was looking at Felix as if he were about to over joy in happiness.

  "Mhm." He said, "Anything for you. It's on the house for you, Mr. Lee."

  "Thank, Jared." He thanked as he took the key and smiled, walking towards the elevator.

  "You know him?" The jealous one snapped, the hand holding Felix's getting a bit tighter.

  The doctor chuckled, kissing Hyunjin's hand, "Don't worry, Jin', this used to be my father's company."

  The hand relaxed instantly. Humming in realization, he smiled understandingly, "Oh, that's nice."

  "I know." He smiled, entering the empty elevator, and pulling Hyunjin in after him, "Whenever me and Eomma take visits, Dad's old employees recognize us. We're still one of the number one supporters for this place so we can get free access."

  "Fun."

  "You are so jelaous~"

  "Maybe."

'~'♡♡'~'♡♡'~'

  In the morning, the bare bodied Felix, rolling onto his side, cuddling into Hyunjin who was still asleep, yawned, slowly opening his eyes. He heard a faint buzzing coming from the nightstand. Sleepily, he reached over to grab the phone, not reading the contact name and just answering.

  "Ngh... What Hyung? I texted you guys not to call if you landed in Bali..." He whined quietly, "I know you and Innie wouldn't want to be interrup-"

  'What the fuck is wrong with you, Felix?' A female voice spoke over the phone, clearly upset.

  "Wha- who the hell is this?" He spoke in confusion, sitting up.

  'It's your fucking older sister. Why in the fucking right mind did you think that hanging around with fucking maniacs was a good idea? You said you wanted to be a doctor. Not a psychotic murderer caregiver.' Rachel scoffed, 'Now you're in Australia, fucking around with that Hwang? Are you wanting to be killed?'

  "Rachel, what the fuck are you talking about? Better, how the hell did you get my number?" He asked, staring to get frustrated.

  'I'm talking about your manslaughtering boyfriend.'

  "He isn't a manslaughterer, he's mentally ill, he can't control what he does. He was scared. He thought they were going to hurt him." He said in annoyance, "That bitch your working with is worse than my boyfriend so you have no damn room to talk."

  'You think I had a fucking choice?! Olivia wanted to join him. I wasn't going to let her kill herself!!' she screamed at him, 'You need to stay away from those men. They are dangerous.'

  "You let that monster kill Hyunjin's dog. Who the fuck does that?"

  'Someone dog was killed?!?!'

  "Don't play stupid, fuck. Rachel, why are you calling me?"

  'I'm telling you how to not die.'

  "Hyunjin won't hurt me. I won't hurt him. And if you think for a single fucking minute I will leave his side, you are EXTREMELY mistaken." At this point he was yelling, which makes Hyunjin stand up.

'Stop yelling. Don't wake him up.' She hissed at him.

  "You don't get to tell me shit, you asshole. Look, I love you and Liv, but if you two think leave without keeping contact, join a fucking gang, kill my friend's relatives, and suddenly come back into my life just to tell me the people that made my life A LOT less fucking depressing are dangerous and that I should leave them is a good way to reach out, then you should mind your fucking business."

  'Listen, Yonwoo is going to kill you and your fucking friend if you don't-'

  The phone in Felix's hand was harshly grabbed away, "Fuck off, don't call again, and fuck you and Seo Yonwoo too."

  'I know who killed Dad!' she shouted instantly, before Hyunjin could press the button.

  The doctor snatched the phone back, "Speak."

  'Look don't be mad... I only did it bec-' Felix went quiet, placing a hand over his mouth as Rachel began excuses. His thumb hit the hang up button as he began to cry. Lips quivering and eyes shut, he covered his face with his hands and weeped. Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hand, pulling him into a tight hug, kissing his cheek, and being his shoulder to cry on.

  "That- that fucking bitch...!" He sobbed out, gripping onto Hyunjin's bare back. The man swayed back and forth, holding him close as he began to whisper comforting words into his ear.

  Hyunjin's eyes went dark the second that Felix fell asleep. He called Changbin immediately.

  "Have you guys left Korea yet?"

  'No but Sumin said that our flight was near-'

  "I don't fucking care. Are the others there?" With one approval, Hyunjin gave his every order, "Get to Australia, fucking kill any problems you have. I don't give a shit about Yonwoo anymore, I don't want to keep running, I want them all fucking dead."

  A group of laughter came from the ex-patients and their brother,

'You got it.'