Day 31 (MinSung)

As Jisung dragged Minho down the hallway, holding him by his arms as the older struggled down the hallway. Jisung kicked his bedroom door open and then kicked it shut, letting the elder go.

"What could you possibly want from me?" Minho asked, shouting the younger a disapproving glare.

"You know what I want, yet you can seem to understand why." Jisung's eyes latched in Minho's as he leaned against the door and sighed. "I bought us a beach house on the shores of Jeju Island and there's a cat daycare near there. I figured you'd like to live near somewhere to keep your cats safe."

"I don't even know where my cats ar-" just then a furry creature rubbed against Minhos leg.

"My men brought them today." Jisung sighed, crossing his arms with a frown, "I get why you'd be upset with me, but all I'm doing is seeking out for your best interest. Your house was in shambles and you were late on rent. Not only did you need to provide for your three cats but for yourself too and that is all a lot of money. I know for a fact that fucking hospital paid for barely even half for your rent. Every time you came to me, you always told me about your landlord, about how shitty the work there was when you weren't with me, about how poorly Jeongin was treated even though he clearly knew what he was doing.

"I remembered every single sentence you talked to me about. I treasured every last second I was with you. You probably couldn't even fathom, let alone understand, how utterly in love I am with you. Ever since you walked into that damn hospital room, I became so goddamn obsessed without, my brain couldn't even work properly." Jisung's face sudden ripped into its more aggressive side, his side he referred to as 'Han', "This conversation is wasting my valuable time that I could spend watching, think of you, and doing something important for you. This is complete bullshit that you're so pissed off about me fucking staying with you after you clearly told me to never lead your side?!

"Isn't this what you wanted?! Me to stay with you forever?! Of course not because your too fucking indecisive. That's why they were goung to fire you. Because all the decisions you make, you make at the last fucking second. You don't ask for help, you don't act mature, you act on impulse. Sometimes, you don't get fucking time to think. What if I held a gun to your head?" Jisung opened the drawer and pulled out a pistol, his eyes enraged. The ex-patient yanked Minho towards the wall, and placed the cold metal on his forehead. The purple haired man was obviously afraid, "What decision are you goung to make?! Hm? I'm fucking waiting. Are you going to shove me off? Are you going to grab the gun and shoot me? What are you going to fucking do Minho?! TELL ME!!!" Hr head jerked to the side suddenly.

The brunette panted loudly, his face softening into fear as he looked at the facial expressions of the doctor. He dropped the gun, making a loud clash hit the ground as he backed up. The doctor watched as he soon began hyperventilating.

"No.. no... I didn't mean it... I- I wasn't me... It- it was him..." He whispered out, covering his ears as they began to ring.

"Jisung! Ji'! You need to breathe...." the purple haired man placed a hand on the man's shoulder, but the shorter swatted it away.

He inhaled sharply, falling back onto the fall, "I-I'm dangerous, Hyung... I-I'm a monster... I can't e-even control myself f-from that..."

"Ji... I know it wasn't you. It was 'Han'... not you..." Minho stroked Jisung's hair to try and calm him down, one hand holding his face, "I-I... I trust that when you made your decision... you did what you thought was best."

"I didn't mean anything... I promise.." his voice cracked, eyes filling with tears as Minho looked at his patient, remembering all of the incidents he had with his uncontrollable side personality, 'Han.'

"I know... I know, Ji... The real you wouldn't do that stuff..." the doctor mumbled into his ear as he hugged his tightly, feeling the soft sobs of the younger.

"Hyung... I-I just want to be with you... w-whats so wrong with that..?" His voice broke again, as he cried into his shoulder.

"You... had innocent intentions. But you executed it wrongly." He explained smoothly, trying to be as delicate as possible with him. The boy sniffled into his shoulder, "You are still so young... only how old?"

"Twnety one..." He mumbled.

"See Ji'. You have been cooped up in that damn hospital for so long, babes. You need to forgive yourself." The two doctors stared at eachother before they hugged again.

It was silent as the older tried to calm Jisung down for a while, "Hyung...?"

"Yes dear?"

"Do you love me..?"

"Of-"

"As in romantically... that is.."

Jisung saw the hesitance in the doctor's eyes as he looked away, a small faint blush on his cheeks, yet he couldn't register it.

"Of course I do..."