Day 31

For the rest of the day before, Felix slept in for the rest of the day. Once he woke up, he spent time talking to the other three doctors as if nothing bad happened. Seungmin was still clearly worried for their safety and kept staring out the window. There was nothing important to write about that occurred.

  Now, Seungmin couldn't go to sleep. It was almost 4 in the morning the next day. His eyes wouldn't shut. He needed to go outside. Every morning, before his morning shift, he always went on walks and got a coffee daily for himself and Jeongin. He was barely operating at this point.

  He dug his hands into his hair and sat up, his head against the wall. A small laugh made Seungmin glance to the side. Felix was up.

  "Someone's a bit frustrated?"

  The brunette tossed his legs over the side of the bed and glared at the shorter softly, "How are you so calm about this, Felix?"

  "I mean, personally, I think this is all a work of psychopathic tendencies. It all lines up with obsession, violent outbursts, and having no empathy for harming or thinking of harming others." The blonde stated, picking at strands of him hair. He glanced over at Seungmin who bit his lip, "There is also one other diagnosis for Changbin."

  "What could that possibly be?" Seungmin scoffed, crossing his arms and laying back in the bottom bunk of the bed.

  "Lack of consistent love as a child." Felix looked at Seungmin who narrowed his eyes at him and sat up, "In other words, he has the mindset to lock the one he loves up to prevent the disconnection of love and attention he was recieving."

  "That's bullshit. Changbin is just crazy. I was never affectionate towards him." The brunette explained with venom.

  "Maybe you never thought of it that way, but I've seen Changbin and you. The way he looks at you is definitely intimate. He undresses you with his eyes." Felix teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

  "Felix Hyung is right, Min." Jeongin piped in with a yawn, sitting up from the top of the bunk bed he was in, "Changbin-ah has lovey eyes with he looks at you."

  Seungmin shot his a sharp look, "That's not true. Changbin might've kissed me once or twice, but we told eachother it meant nothing. It means nothing."

  "Alright then. You come to your own conclusion. I'm just analyzing the situation and giving my input." Felix defended with grin before laying back down. "Jeongin atleast realizes Chan  Hyung has a thing for him."

  "Wait, he does?"

  "Shut the fuck up and go to sleep." The blonde said quickly as he heard the laugh of Jeongin fade away into soft snores. Seungmin was left in his thoughts.

'~'♡♡'~'♡♡'~'

  Hyunjin leaned on the table in bordem, "Can I go get Felix now?"

  "Hyunjin, you really can't live one day without him can you?" Changbin snickered, crossing his arms.

  "I already survived twenty-eight hours without him so now let me go. I get the guys need to let their anger settle but Felix and I have a mutual agreement. As long as my feelings are contained, we can have a good friendship and that's all I need for now." He said quickly before standing up. Jisung slung and arm around the brunette's shoulders.

  "We should go on a double date. As long as we go somewhere Minho likes, he won't escape." Jisung smiled as Hyunjin pushed him off.

  Chan and Changbin stood up too. "We can get a reservation somewhere or rent out a place so we can all hang out." The second oldest recommended, pulling out his phone.

  "Goddamn your rich ass." Jisung played in happiness. "Hell yeah. Me and Jin' will go ask where they want to go."

  The man's eyes sparkled as he quickly ran up the stairs to the door that had been locked up well. He instantly opened the door and looked inside. Two yelps of surprise came from one side of the room and a sound of squeaking if mattress was obvious someone was frightened. One person gave a loud scream, clearing not expecting the sudden barge in.

  "Sorry." He apologized, seeing the one that screamed was Seungmin and Minho was the one who literally almost fell of his bed. Jisung shoved past him and climbed up the bunk bed.

  "Hyung~ How's the dorm life treating you?" The older kicked Jisung off the bed with a glare.

  "Shut the fuck up."

  Jisung landed in the ground on his legs, he crossed his arms and pouted. Seungmin shrunk into the farthest he could into his bed while the other two on the other bed watched, trying to hold in their laughter.

  "Hyung, why so mean? I gave you an IPad, quality wifi, and amazing clothes." He frowned, before looking at the IPad on the charger before grabbing it. "Do you prefer not-"

  The older quickly snatched the device back before going back to the top of his bed, "Silence." Minho condemned before throwing a pillow at him, "You're acting like you didn't do shit wring you asshole!"

  "How am I an asshole?" He asked, his playful attitude gone. Felix was still choking on laughter when Hyunjin sat next to him to watch the situation with him, leaving the door open and unattended.

  "You fucking kidnapped me!" He threw another pillow, hitting Jisung this time. Seungmin was slowly scooting to the edge of the bed.

  "So, I'm crazy? I've realized that. How the hell else do you think I ended up in that shit hole of a hospital?!" He shouted, his joking mood now gone completely. The older threw another pillow at him, "Stop fucking doing that!"

  "Fuck off!!!"

  Jeongin began snacking on a granola bar before handing Felix a bag of chips (they had a mini fridge and a bowl of snacks). The three of them were so invented in the drama, nobody noticed at Seungmin slowly slipped on his sneakers.

  "For fucks sake, do you even understand why the fuck I kidnapped you? I have already told you everything!"

  "I don't care if you was sick of me leaving, I'm your doctor, not your boyfriend! I have my own life besides work! Maybe your not the first thing that's on my mind when I wake up?!" He shouted, reaching for another pillow bit realizing he was out of them. "Seungmin, give me a pillow."

  ...

  "Seungmin?" The older looked down and heard Seungmin begin to dart towards the door. He ran out fo the room, but nobody bothered chasing him.

  "Dumbass really thinks he can escape." Jisung sighed before grabbing Minho's arm and dragging him down from the bed, dragging him out of the room.

  The brunette boy ran down the stairs before he glanced to the side and saw Changbin and Chan watch him. Changbin lunged forward and headed towards him as the other headed for the door. It was locked. His ex-patient's buff arms wrapped around the boy's waist, pulling him closer to himself.

  "Escaping?~" He asked, surprisingly calm, his voice low and scratchy.

  "I was going on a walk..?" He tried, looking up at Changbin with a sheepish grin.

  "Idiot..." He sighed before dragging him away from the door. "Chan, watch your boy. Clearly they are all rebelling now."

'~'♡♡'~'♡♡'~'

(A/N:

Alright so, I'm going toads separate chapters for each couple bc yes. DO NOT QUESTION ME!!

I only accept real questions ^^

Anyways, love yall and stay safe. ((April 24th)) Farewell my children ♡♡♡)