Day 29

PART 2!!!!

The doorbell ringing was a longing sound Felix had. The door opened, revealing a sobbing woman and a dog at her feet. In the middle of her sobs, he looked up at the two people and suddenly gasped.

"FELIX!!! MY BABY!!!" The woman cried, engulfing her son in a hug. "I was so close to filing a missing report."

The blonde man smiled and wrapped his arms around his mother, placing his head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry Eomma. I didn't mean to scare you."

She sniffled before pulled away and looked at the man behind him. "Wh-who is this?"

"The person who kidnapped me for the night." He 'joked'. Hyunjin tensed at his joke sending him a small look of concern. His mother didn't register their subtle communication and grinned widely.

"Come in, come in! What's your name dear?"

"Hwang Hyunjin, ma'am." He bowed to her, a kind smile on his face. "I'm sorry for keeping Felix for so long. I took him to work and everything!"

She grinned, satisfied. "Please, sit sit! Are you hungry?"

"Oh no, I'm not hungry." He said.

"Please, I insist. FELIX GO GET THE SOJU!!!"

The doctor's eyes widened, "Uhhh- I don't think Hyunjin would be suitable to-:

"GET THE DAMN SOJU!!!"

"ᵒᵏᵃʸ•••" He went into the kitchen and grabbed said soju and three glasses. Personally, he didn't know how compatible Hyunjin and alcohol would be... actually, he knew this was a bad idea.

When Felix got mad, Hyunjin and his mom were talking as he pet Keopi, "Did you really make honors in your high school class?"

"It's not that big of a deal... it's just a class." He played off humbly, "I'm sure Felix did amazing in high school as well."

"Actually, for his first few years he was failing! Goodness, Felix do you hear him?" She asked excitedly as Felix gave a annoyed grin, knowing she's going to start talking about all of his teenage mistakes.

"Yes Eomma..." He told her before pouring a glass for both of them.

"Hyunjin-ah, you as so humble. Felix is always arrogant was I brag about him! Why can't my son be more like you?" The woman hit her son on the arm.

"Your son is quite amazing as well. He's amazing at his job and really treats his patients well."

"Ah! Are you a co-worker?" She asked in eagerness.

The boy sheepishly smiled as Felix handed him the glass of soju, checking him out as he did so. "Something like that."

"Honors and a doctor?! Where did you graduate?"

"It's a school in America, I don't think you'd be familiar."

"Oh that's amazing. I'm glad my son have better friend preferences nowadays-" Felix shot his mom a look, telling her to stop. "He had a horrible group of friends! He was never home. Anytime he was home, he was talking to his girlfriend! That little brat was so disrespectful!"

"Eomma. Let's not talk about this, please." He pleaded to her. Glaring at her son, she nodded. Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, seeming interested in whatever they were hiding.

"Are you and Felix close?"

"Quite. Since day one, I kept a close eye on him. He talked to me a lot. I didn't like his extroverted energy at first but after a while, he was a good person to have met." The ex-patient explained with a smile, looking at Felix sweetly.

The woman smiled brightly, "That's good news. I'll start cooking now, please feel at home."

Their eyes locked once his mom left. Felix moved to sit next to Hyunjin while the other kept his eyes on the blonde's presence. A look of confusion and uncertainty was in the eyes of the doctor. A look of content happiness in the other's. Both of them didn't want to ruin the silence, but there was a question still hovering over them.

"Why...?"

A small satisfied look was on his face as he leaned forward, "I'm not a bad person-" He paused, rethinking his sentence, "I'm not a psychopath. I don't want you to feel trapped at my place, but I won't leave your side. If you want to get out of the house, I'll go with you. If I'm going to leave, you have to come with me. If you want to stay at your mom's, I'll stay here with you."

Hyunjin held Keopi and pet her sweetly as Felix processed everything.

"So your... unkidnap-stalking me?"

The man laughed out loud, giving a sweet smile to Felix. "No silly. Technically, you passed out and I only kept you in my house to make sure your okay." The blonde narrowed his eyes.

"Didn't you-" Hyunjin pressed a finger on his lips, giving him a sweet smile.

"That's what happened. Nothing else." He kissed Felix's forehead before standing up and walking out fo the room into the kitchen. The doctor was stunned and confused.

  "I swear that he shoved me to the wall..." He said blankly, pursing his lips before shrugging it off and heading into the kitchen, following Hyunjin suit.