...

(this is 1000% not how you get rid of schizophrenia. Felix's schizophrenia is trauma based since he has a similar background to patient Hyunjins.)

  Felix's arms were blinded together in a straight jacket. All he had was a straight jacket, a padded room, and a fucking bed. His arms ached from his scratched, his mind was dazed, he felt sick. He cried and cried. He felt stripped of his dignity. All of this white was getting to him.

  "Please... Please let me out... I'm not crazy... I didn't mean to hurt myself... Please... Please let me go... It hurts.... It's hurts... The silence... It's too much... Please... Please....." He begged, leaning against the door with tears falling down his face.

  The window opened, yet he didn't notice.

  "What hurts?"

  Felix yelped in fear, looking up and slowly standing up, "The silence..." He whispered, hearing the snicker of the man, "and my arms. But all I need is company, please. Please."

  The man scoffed and slammed the window shut, "NO!!! PLEASE I'M SORRY!!!COME BACK PLEASE!!!"

  He began to cry again, running into the padded door, before moving away towards the middle of the room. All he did was fall back, and he was cushioned by all of the soft pillow-like ground. His arms were tightly forced together, it hurt. He missed Hyunjin. This was torture.

...

  Murder
   Murder
    Murder
     Murder
      Murder
       Murder
        Murder
         Murder
          Murder
           Murder
            Murder
             Murder
              Murder
               Murder
                Mur-

Felix.

Felix.

Felix.

Felix.

Felix.

Felix.

Felix.

Yes?

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you too.

Are you awake?

Do you want to sit up?

Do you need help?

Have you eaten?

Do you forgive me?

Can I hug you?

Should you wake up?