Day XXX

(imonCloudx9x  <3 )

  The two girls walked down the road. The older one kicking rocks are hard as she could, meanwhile the youngest had tears running down her face with fists shived in her hoodie. Upset was an understatement.

  "This is such bullshit! How do we get kicked out for that stupid shit!?" Rachel shouted in irritation.

  "I-I don't understand... H-how come she can pay for Lix's tuition but not mine?" Olivia responded, sniffling and attempting to wipe away her tears.

  Rachel moved next to her sister, patting her on the back, "Well, to be honest, Felix had three part time jobs and was trying to pay for it and was trying to balance school hours. And you just walked up to her and asked her to pay in full for yours. Do you get how that sounds a bit rude?"

  "B-but still... She didn't have to yell at me. Plus, I only did those drugs in high school because they were helping me focus..." She tried to explain. Rachel sighed.

  "That part, I don't understand. She literally watches dad smoke and do drugs, why the fuck can't we?" The oldest huffed out in frustration.

  The youngest turned to her sister, "Exactly! That's what I'm saying!"

  "It's just so stupid."

  Both of them heard a sound form their phone and grabbed it looking at the message their mother sent them. Both text messages were long and lengthy, explaining everything gently. It wasn't just a copy and paste either (even though they weren't even sure their mother knew how to copy and paste), both of them were directed to each other.

  'Rachel, I love you, that's why I'm kicking you out. I know your a senior in college and you have three more weeks til graduation, but your tuition has been getting more expensive. When you yelled at me to pay for it, I told you that I simply couldn't pay for all three of your tuitions at once. I might've come off as mean, but I was being honest. That doesn't mean you had to quit your job, pick up two other ones, and start doing drugs.

  For years and year, I've told you girls to NEVER do those horrible things. Your father got caught in them and now he's stuck, bouncing in and out from jail and the hospital. Not only do I have your tuitions to pay, I have his hospital bills, all of your medical bills, the rest of Olivia's past tuition to pay, and added to all of the stuff your dad buys for aa ridiculous price. If you or Olivia start living like that, I was sit around and watch you. I'm kicking you girls out because you can't seem to understand that drugs and alcohol will get you in the lowest spot of your life.

  I love you so much, and I love your sister. I'm not favoriting Felix in this situation, it's just that he pays for majority of his tuitions with two separate jobs. The rest of your tuition could've been paid off in the future with a little extra hard work. I cried and cried once I found out you and Livi were doing those horrible things. I love you so so SO much.

  Please be safe, I've sent 300,000 won to both of your apple accounts, spend it on a place to stay, not anything bad. Please...'

'Liv, my youngest, dearest girl. I love you so much, but when I found out you were doing drugs, alcohol, and sleeping around with all of those men and women, I got so worried and couldn't help being angry. During Highschool, that stuff might've been respected with consent, but college is a entire other level. I worry that something bad could happen to you.

Drugs? You vape, smoke pot, take Molly and Mary Jane... I know other people and families don't mind that type of stuff, well I grew up in Australia and that stuff was always illegal and never supposed by my parents. I can't help but think the same after what happened to your father. I don't want you to be like him. I want you to stay healthy and aware of your actions and the consequences of the aftermath.

Now you are of age to drink, so I appaud you for waiting for a while. I'd be lying if I didn't say I didn't do the same when I moved to Korea. I don't want you making the same mistakes as me, getting pregnant at a young age because of a bottle of wine or two and I don't want you becoming an alcoholic or a gambler.

Even though I love you two very much, I can't bare to look at the either of you without crying. Yes, I will try and pay for some of your tuition, but like your siblings you might need to get a job to help out. Like Rachel, I have both of your 300,000 won so you could have enough money to find a place to stay. If I hear that you are doing well, I'll send a your more by the end of the week so your girls can start figuring things out.

I love you, my babygirl. You are your sister and like my gems, and if I lose you, I don't know what will happen. You don't have to text back, but tell your sister to at least text Felix that you've read it. I love you Livia.'

  Both girls were in tears, crying. It was official that they were kicked out, but it was also official that their mother still loved them. They felt sad, but also relieved. Holding onto each they read each other's messages, crying harder at each word. They never notice how much their mother was struggling will all the bills. She was always to cheerful and such a spender, it was never noticable.

  It didn't seem like she was in debt, but it was getting close to it. Their father was too careless with money, making a small burning rage build up in their mind. They sniffled again as they needed to sit down in a small alleyway for a breather.

  "God... Mom is such a nice person... She doesn't deserve dad..." Olivia sobbed, setting her bag to the side.

  "Eomma know what we've been doing, she said she made the same mistake, does that mean she only married dad because of a mistake in college?" Rachel whispered to her sister, her eyes widened in realization.

  Before Olivia could respond, a gun clicked and shot as the youngest felt a burning pain in her calf, causing her to cry out in agony, "Give me everything you got before I shoot her in the head!" A man growled, emerging from the shadows as a lean, ugly man.

  "What the fuck?-" another gunshot rang in their ears and Olivia gasped out again, grabbing her arm, with more tears down her face. "OKAY! OKAY! WE'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!"

  "Good." He handed them a bag, "Everything in the bag before I shoot her dead."

  The oldest began putting everything in the bag, then handing it to him, "It's all we have. We don't have that much..."

  "Hah... I was going to kill her anyways..."  He snatched the bag and before adjusting his gun, before he could shoot, he fell to the ground in silence, blood fishing out of his head.

  "Fucking scumbags." A deep, older voice groaned before grabbing their belongings and handing it back to the girls, "Boys! Get this young girl aided to immediately, are you two alright?"

  Rachel was in shock, but as soon as the man was on the ground, she was applying pressure to her sister's wounds, "I'm fine, my sister is going to bleed out!" She rushed out in a mix of sobs.

  "Everything will be okay, I'll get my men to help her. Do you want to come with me? I can help her, and I kind of overheard that you two got kicked out." He offered kindly, a look of sincerity on his face.

  "Would you? That would be amazing, but at the current moment, I'll do anything do get my sister better." She reassured.

  "Very well. Boys, get her in the car and get our best medics to work on her while we drive back home." He demanded of the  men in black that swarmed the two girls. Trained as much as they are, they gently lifted the young adult, applying pressure to the wounds and began getting her to their vehicle. The man offered a hand to Rachel, who took it.

  "My name is Lee Rachel, and my sister is Lee Olivia." She told him as the two began to head towards the car as well, "Thank you so much, sir."

  "I have two children of my own so I understand the worry you much feel. Those two boys are as reckless as they come." He grinned, "My name is Seo Yonwoo. I'm sure you've seen my face on a few not so great platforms."

  "Mhm. Mafia boss." Rachel hummed, seeming not to mind, "Mafia's are cool. Breaking the law and gaining so much control. I wish I had that much control over stuff."

  The man smiled gently. See, reader? He isn't that much of a monster...

Yet.