Day 50

Breathing is difficult...

  Panic attacks are difficult...

  Life is difficult...

  Just don't do life...

  It's way easier.

  Instead, make a fake reality.

  It worked for me...

  Hahahahahahaha....

  ...Haha...

  Felix was looking at Hyunjin in concern, seeing how he was shaking and it wasn't because of the turbulence. The two pink haired men slowly made eye contact. With that, the taller scooted closer to Felix, grabbing his hand from comfort.

  "Felix."

  His voice was octaves deeper, worry and fear in his voice, "What will happen if something happens..? Because of me..."

  The man shook his head, placing a hand on Hyunjin's cheek, caressing it with a certain love, "This isn't your fault, Hyun'. Don't blame yourself."

  "But... If it weren't-"

  "It's not your fault." Felix planted a kiss on Hyunjin's cheek. "You tall idiot. Not everything is your fault, you know."

  "..." The small yearning in Hyunjin's eyes begged for more reassurance He was biting his lip and looking down at the wooden floor of the loft.

  "The others chose to spilt up for safety reasons. Your brother will be safe with Changbin Hyung. It is scary, but they didn't spilt up because of you. The next plane will take Jeongin and Chan to Bali, then it should take Sumin, Seungmin, and Changbin Hyung to Jeju Island. For Minho Hyung and Jisung, I think they are going to France or America. For some reason, we have the only flight that is anonymously taking us somewhere-" Felix continued talk, getting sidetracked from giving the older some words of affirmation. Hyunjin slowly smiled, watching Felix ramble about where they could be going.

  Back at the truck, Changbin shot a hole in their front tires which made the shooter's car flip over and then Chan sped away. Once the garage door looking thing was closed, everyone went to comfort the two Hwangs. They formed a plan to spilt up so that way the chances of getting found were less. Hyunjin and Sumin didn't hear since they were asleep.

  "I feel better now, Lix." He brightened earnestly, wrapping his arms around Felix's waist and pulling him closer. The man was dragged into his lap, making him stop his rant.

  "Really, we could be going to Japan or something." He concluded with a grin.

  Grinning, he shifted so he sat up more, hold Felix close, "Actually, I still feel a bit shaken up. Can you do one thing for me?"

  "Well... Usually when your still scared you don't smile, so I don't think so." He said, poking his nose. The smile on his face made Hyunjin frown.

  "Fine then, I'll do it myself." Hyunjin laced his fingers through Felix's soft hair and pushed his closer to kiss him. The doctor laughed into the kiss, kissing back and leaning onto Hyunjin more than he should, which made him groan.

  The sensible one pulled away with a gentle pant, running his fingers through Hyunjin's hair, "How the hell did you get such nice hair?"

  "Naturally, I guess." He shrugged, pulling Felix closer and biting and sucking on his neck. The man smiled and gently pushed his back.

  "I think you're feeling better now." He reassured, wrapping his arms around Hyunjin's back, pulling him into a hug. The ex-patient sighed, frowning as he hugged back.

  The taller watched at Felix got off his lap and moved to the corner of the plane, grabbing his phone, "Why are you such a cock block?~"

  "Hyunjin." Felix narrowed his eyes with a small smile on his face, "I'm calling Minho Hyung. You can whine later."

  "I think you should put the phone down and kiss me." He said, scooting over to Felix who put the phone up to his ear.

  "In a minute." He heard the ring and then the call getting retrieved, "Hey Hyungie!"

  'Hey Lix. I can't talk right now. I'm... doing something.'

  The boy made a face, "If that something happens to be Jisung, hang up now."

Beep

  "Damn. I didn't actually expect that." He laughed, setting the phone down, seeing the unamused face of Hyunjin, who was biting the inside of his cheek.

  "Are you done now? What did you even want to talk about?" He complained, leaning on his shoulder and lacing his fingers through the younger's.

  "I wanted to ask him to talk to Jisung." He told, squeezing Hyunjin's hand. He faced him completely so he could pull Hyunjin closer, "So he can talk to you and you wouldn't be so horny."

  "Mhm. And you expect the horniest guy out of all of us to make me less horny? Great logic, Dr. Lee." He teased, letting go of Felix's hand and instead grabbing his hips and setting him onto his lap, "And what if all I wanted was a cuddle?"

  "Mhm. Totally." The boy said sarcastically, pecking his cheek, "If actually want to cuddle, then we'll talk. If not, go jerk off in the corner."

  The man laughed, "What's with all of this meanness? You used to be less bossy but now you can't even say yes to a simple kiss!" He whined, jutting his lip out in a pout.

  "You're an idiot Hwang Hyunjin." The short one muttered out, placing a hand on the side of Hyunjin's cheek, "But you're a handsome idiot."

  The older gently picked him up and carried him to their little sleeping station, filled with one of the mattresses, a blanket, a pillow, and a portable charger, "Are you going to cuddle me or not, Dr. Lee?"

  "Stop calling me that, it feels weird." Felix shuddered as the older set him down and laid next to him.

  "Mh... No promises." He pestered, entangling his long legs into Felix's, wrapping his arms around his chest,  and resting his head on top of the messy pink hair of the doctor's. Hyunjin pecked the top of his head with a certain love that was calming and lulling. It felt unreal.

  How could this be real?

  Halfway Stockholm Syndrome?

  Hmm...

  Was this just love?

  Or was too perfect...

(A/N:

DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE ANONYMOUS DECISION!!!

  :)

  Also, what do you think I mean? How could it bee too perfect? They are just in love, right?

SECOND GUESS EVERYTHINGGGG!!!!)