Day 8

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck-
I can't do this again-
Not again-
No way-
I can't die like them, I won't.
I need safety.
This room is my only guardian-
My only comfort
Actually, my only possible comfort.
It's not really my choice-
Which is exactly the game their playing!
They send a cut- innocent-looking spy in, wait til I have my guard down, then strike.
I can't risk it!

I won't die here. I just won't. I'll die with a fucking rope around my neck, not by a mother fucking gun! I'll never submit to them unless it's over my dead body, damaged soul, and with full consciousness. Therefore fucking never.

I hate this shit.

'~'♡♡'~'♡♡'~'

Felix slipped in the room, after hsi usual knocking. He looked around the room before he felt a hand on his throat, pushing him onto the door, tightly wrapping around his neck. The doctor sucking in a sharp breath as he felt Hyunjin stare at Felix, not in fear, not in hate, but in worry. It was hard to breathe, and it took Felix a while to comprehend what was happening.

"Are you going to betray me?" He interrogated, his face nearing Felix's, his nose scrunched as he stared into his eyes.

The doctor shook his head, his hands grabbing onto Hyunjin's stronger one. The grip tightened.

"Say it."

"I...I won't-" He attempted to get air, but the hand blocking his lungs prevented it, his face slowly turned red. "b-be..tra..ay Hy-unj-...in-sh...ssi" Hyunjin's grip loosed for the other to be able to breathe again, but left his hand there, still grabbing onto his neck.

"I'll tell you now and you have to listen to me. If you don't, I'll kill you right here." He stated bluntly. The blonde observed him closely, carefully starting to rub circles into his hand. "Leave. For a only a week then come back."

Confusion hit the boy as he suddenly tried to get off the wall. Force was applied on his neck again as deadly eyes took note of his every movement. He tried pulling Hyunjin's hand away but his open one knocked all his belongings out of his arms grasp and clasped both of his hands against his chest to restrict his movements.

"I won't hurt myself. I won't hurt others. I just need time to think." He said, his words seeming more soft that his usual rough tone. "You have to leave me enough snacks for a week. I need them before 10."

The reluctance of the caregiver started making Hyujin frustrated. He neared Felix's ear, his breath hitting him and causing a shiver.

"Trust me. I always keep my word." Hyunjin mumbled into his ear, his voices octave ranging lower than usual, causing Felix who look at the tall man nervously. "Now, go ahead and get me my food."

He let go of the doctor, looking at his expectantly while stepping backwards to create distance between the two of them again. With a hesitant face, he looked at the things he brought and grabbed them. He handed the brunette a pack of corn crisps again before following it witha water bottle. His usual neutral face showed as he grabbed the items and began to eat. Upset, Felix opened his mouth to say something but Hyunjin turned around and walked away.

Disbelief flashed through the doctor's face as he then realized how serious he was. Instantly, his lips snapped shut and he left the room, heading to do the task his patient wanted.