Day 33

The now pink-haired doctor was making breakfast with Minho and Chan while the others were either sleeping or watching. All three of them were content with their new hair colors and content where they were. Even though Minho was still adjusting to the lack of freedom, he was quite liking it. Chan was happy with Jeongin with their relationship built around trust as Jeongin can go as he pleases as long as he returns every night before 5. Felix and Hyunjin were fine. There weren't issues besides that they still practically knew nothing about each other besides the surfaces of both of their lives.

  Well... until today, that is.

  Once Chan started plating the food, Changbin ran downstairs, grabbing Felix by the shoulders and staring him in the eye. The pink-haired man was surprised and tried to pull away, but he was held sturdy.

  "Hyung, what -"

  "Grab Hyunjin and run." This caught Chan and Minho's attention, and they turned to look at the scene. Soon, Chan caught on with wide eyes, whispering a curse word before running upstairs.

  His eyebrows furrowed into each other, "Wha-"

  "Go." Changbin demanded, "He isn't safe here. Neither are you."

  Hearing that, Felix ran upstairs and into their shared room, seeing Hyunjin putting on a shirt after his shower. The other whipped around, confused.

  "Hyunjinie. Grab what you need. We need to go." He told him sharply.

  With a small smile, he nodded and grabbed his bag and grabbed Felix's bag he bought yesterday. "Let's go~" Hyunjin walked out of the room, but Felix grabbed him by the hand and ran downstairs with him, "What's with the rush, Felixie?~"

  "I have no idea. All I know is that -"

  "He's back," Changbin said, handing Hyunjin a bag he ironically had packed before. The tall man froze, but Felix continued to dray him along towards the door, "I'll text you the place we'll meet up at in a few days. Now fucking go."

  Felix tore open the door, "BYE GUYS!!!" He ran out, Hyunjin right next to him as they slipped into the car.

'~'♡♡'~'♡♡'~'

  Felix drove and drove. Hyunjin next to him was silent, curled up into a ball, eyes empty and soulless. Occasionally, he heard him choking on sobs, but following that would be a small apology. It broke Felix's heart to hear such a close friend cry like that.

  Soon, the car's battery was almost empty, so they had to find a place to stay. Luckily, there was a car charging station nearby.

  Felix slowly parked the car before turning to Hyunjin, who didn't seem to notice. The doctor gently unbuckled Hyunjin's seat and then his own, gaining his attention without ripping him out of his panicked state that would cause a reaction.

  "Hyunjin-ah... listen to my voice, okay?" He instructed tenderly as the older shook his head, grabbing Felix's hand.

  "I-I can't... They're too l-loud..." He breathed out, his chest shaking as he spoke as tears filled his eyes. The pink haired Felix caressed his hand relaxingly, pulling him delicately into a hug.

  "Please try, Hyunjin. For me." He told him calmly, rubbing him back. He felt a nod as the hand holding his tightened. "Count with me, okay?"

  "I'll t-try."

  "One." He felt the fearful voice synch with his own, "Take a breath, and listen to my voice. Anything going on in your head isn't important right now. Listen to me."

  "Two..." They both said. Hyunjin's hand tightened more, making Felix a bit more worried, "Hyunjin-ah. Listen to me, please. Think about the numbers. Visualize how they are made. How you make them."