Day 36

"Changbin-ah, do you know if Chan Hyung got the rental yet?" Minho asked, leaning back in the chair as a sleeping Jisung laid into his lap, holding onto him tightly. The slightly young shook his head.

  "He left a few minutes ago to get it." He said. The multi-color haired man glanced to the side where Seungmin laid, asleep next to a barely awake Felix and a zoned out Hyunjin. "Oi, Hyun', what are you thinking about?"

  "...Things..." The pink haired giant hummed out, his eyes focused on the ground.

  "Good or bad things?"

  His dark eyes flickered up to meet Changbin's, a glimpse of fear in his eyes, "..."

  "Hyunjinnie..." The older walked over to him, kneeling down and turning his head for Hyunjin to whisper in his ear. He seemed calm and understanding. Once the man hesitantly told him, he seemed to tense, his fists suddenly curled up in anger.

  "I-I'm sorry... I-I shouldn't have said anything..."

  "No... It's okay. You're okay. We're okay." He said, correcting himself over and over again. The two awake men could see the brotherly love in their tone. "He would be so happy for you right now. You've progressed so much."

  The pang of hurt that flashed over his face at the name made Felix grow worried. He nodded, swallowing hard as the older pulled him closer into a hug. The doctor heard the faint sniffle of Hyunjin as he hugged back.

  "Felix, you should head to sleep." Changbin reasoned, "We'll be traveling a lot this week and we'll have to teach you guys some skills on the street life."

  The youngest, at the moment, nodded, standing up and looking at Hyunjin who seemed a bit dazed at the moment. It hurt every time to see him cry. His pink hair was up in a little ponytail, but the strands left out stuck to him face from the tears. Biting his lip, he kneeled down to Hyunjin who let go of Changbin's hug. The ex-patient gave Felix a sorrowful look.

  "Good night Hyunjinie. Night Changbin Hyung and Minho Hyungie." He stood back up and sighed. Felix began to head to the air mattress in the corner of the room.

  "Love you Lix." He heard the quiet response from Hyunjin intermixed with sniffles. The boy smiled gently to himself, before laying down.

  This happened around 2-3 in the morning. For the rest of the day, all they did was rest up and make sure they had enough resources in the van. The four experienced men made sure that all the weapons they left behind were in the van, Changbin organizing them as per usual.

  There was nothing interesting about that day.