Day 31 (ChanIn)

(Just a teeny tiny bir of 18+ :o)

  Chan had some work to finish when Changbin went to figure out the entire Seungmin and him situation, and this was quite important. The trip they talked about needed to be planned somehow and they weren't going to let some of their men plan it. He knew Jeongin wouldn't risk leaving so he finished his work without any doubt.

  He shut his laptop off and closed it. Setting it aside he stood up and headed up the stairs to the bedroom the four doctors shared. When he peered in, he saw Felix talking to Hyunjin to literally stars in his eyes as the other started at him with care and admiration. His search the room but Jeongin was gone.

  "Where's Jeongin-ah?" The two men glanced at Chan as Hyunjin smiled.

  "Taking a shower in your room." He eased out, wiggling his eyebrows, "He said that he was going to steal your clothes."

  The oldest sighed with a delighted smile and nodded, shutting the door for the two to have space. He slowly cascaded down to his room, feeling a certain giddiness at the idea of him stealing his clothes.

  Chan opened the door. There, on his bed, was a half naked Jeongin that was staring out the window. Hearing the door, Jeongin screamed out in panic the threw a pillow at the door before covering his bare chest with an extra pillow. He smirked and shut the door behind him as he walked forward.

  "What are you doing?~" Chan purred as Jeongin blushed red and stood up and threw the other pillow at him.

  "I thought we weren't on speaking terms." He shouted anxiously as he threw another pillow as Chan still walked towards him. Jeongin walked backwards as well, covering his nipples with his arms.

  "I thought you needed time. It's clear your aren't that mad now, right?"

  Jeongin's back hit the window as Chan placed two of his arm to the side of the younger, his eyes traveling all around him. The boy's beaitiful eyes were glued to the older's strong gaze.

  "I-I... I was never mad..." He whispered, "Just scared..."

  Chan placed his forehead on Jeongin's, "Are you..." One of his arms let go if the wall and placed on the boy's waist, squeezing it soothingly. "Still scared?~"

  The younger shook his head hesitantly, his bare back pressed to the cold window. The older glanced down and wrapped his fingers around the sweatpants he was wearing. "I'm not scared of you, Hyung."

  "My clothes?" He questioned as he fiddled with the elastic band in the pants. Jeongin's breath became sharper and more careful. He nodded. "Cute..."

  "H-Hyung..."

  "Mhm?" His eyes locked onto the light brown color of Jeongin's irises. He saw the nerves and anxiousness in his eyes, his cheeks lightly dusted with pink, with his lips parted ever so slightly, making him look so beautiful and adorable.

  "W-why did you kidnap me...?" He asked gently, not seeming scared, yet Chan knew that Jeongin had a lingering fear. The older placed his hand on the younger's cheek, pecking his nose.

  The hand on his waistband pulled on it, letting it snap back to his skin teasingly, "Because I'm better." He answered in a low voice.  A small tilt of the head make Chan sigh, his head leaning against Jeongin's looking into his eyes longingly, "Because I didn't want to leave you. Jisung, Changbin, and I overheard that once we get better, all three of you would be fired. There would be nothing left."

  "So... your conclusion is to kidnap me..?"

  "Jeonginie... My conclusion is that the only reason I got better is because of you. You are my medicine. If I stop taking my medication, I die. If I lose my medication, I die. If my medication stops working, I die. If I can't afford my medication, I die. But if any of that happens, all I need to do is take what is rightfully mine." He sounded breathy and deep, being completely genuine with a mix of blind lust. The shallowness in his breath made the brunette blush.

  Jeongin stared at Chan's eyes, "Medicine...? Me...?"

  "I need my medicine. You wouldn't want to take that away now, would you?" Chan whispered, leaning into the younger's ear, "would you?~"

  The older's strong gaze locked on the weaker's as his hand ran up and down Jeongin's bare chest. He gave a sweet, serene look, making the brunette shrink in his eyes. It was clear Jeongin wasn't afraid, making it obvious his fear wasn't of Chan. It was of the situation.

  "Look." He whispered, pulling the other's body closer, "I really like you Jeongin. No scratch that, I fucking love you. I understand if the feeling isn't mutual, but I just need you to know why I'm doing this."

  The youngest seemed deep in thought as the older shifted his hands from Jeongin's face and neck, to slowly down his waists, stroking them slowly and soothingly. A shiver rolled down Jeongin's back.

  "Hyung..." He looked at him, placing a hand on his chest, "Don't... do anything you'll regret..."

  Chan's careful features quickly twisted into a deep smirk as he leaned forward, moving the hand on his chest to the window, "I won't regret a thing~"

  The older pressed his lips on Jeongin's forehead, before moving slowly down to his lips, kissing him deeply. Out of habit and sexual tension, he kissed back, feeling Chan's hand wrap around his back. The ex-patient pulled away, lifting the doctor and throwing him on the bed.

  "The only thing I regret is not doing this sooner~" Purred the oldest as Jeonging crawled over to him and kissed him, pealing Chan's short off of him.

(A/N:

How did I get here?

TT

Enjoy it while it's lasts. I told yall this books is getting kinda spicy.)