Day 7

//Hyunjin POV://

  When he meant sharp, he meant not a second behind. He started counting the second Felix left his room. All night he stayed up, counting the second, one by one, ready for the punishment. Each second was like a step, closer to the next, awaiting the door at the edge of the imaginary doorway.

  He was so focused on counting, he has no fears that night. He was determined to see if Felix was a rat or not. If he took his warning seriously. Would Felix come in too early? Too late? On time? Maybe a millisecond late, or even a second early?

  No. He had to be exactly on time. Of not, he isn't proving his truth. Is he a traitor or not? There is not a second to be deterred on useless distractions. This is important.

  It's not like Hyunjin liked killing people. He did it for saftey. To make sure he wouldn't be killed. It's all for him own self. Selfish? Maybe. But he didn't care, ad long as everyone knew to stay far away.

Very far.

'~'♡♡'~'♡♡'~'

24...

23...

22...

21...

20...

19...

Did Felix know how much time was left?- 18...
Did he realize if he didn't make it in time he would be killed?- 17...16
Where was he?- 15...

  Hyunjin looked at the door, his eyes glued onto it as he started to hit the ones.

  "10...9...8..." He played a frown on his face, crossing his arms as he leaned back expectantly. "7...6....-"

  The gently pat of the door....

  "5." Hyunjin was much louder now. "4."

  The door handle shifted, struggling to open.

  "3."

  "2."

  It opened slowly.

  "1."

  Inside came the doctor who shut the door and leaned against the door, out of breath. The patient's eyes darkened in disappointment. "So you were being honest."

  The doctor was panting. "I almost forgot about it so I ran here!" He cried, sliding to sit down on the floor, placing a hand on his heart. Hyunjin stood up ridged before slowly approaching the doctor and extending his hand.

  Felix looked up at him and raised a brow. The patient pursed his lips and bit the inside of his cheek. The doctor was about to grab his hand when the patient pulled away. "Don't touch me." He said.

  The blonde looked confused.

  "Food."

  Suddenly, the blonde burst out laughing. He hummed before reaching in his back pocket and handing Hyunjin a bag of corn chips and a water bottle. "I ran out of granola bars so I figured you liked this because of yesterday."

  He eyed the man before walking backwards towards the bed again and sitting down. His opened them and began to munch on his little snack. Felix stood up and moved away from the door and to the side of the room, closer but not more than 7 feet near Hyunjin. Felix sighed before pulling out his own snack. The brunette was instantly intrigued but the bagged chocolate square.

  "What's that?" He asked indiffernetly.

  Eyes meeting the worried one's, he gave him a gentle grin. "It's a homemade brownie. I carry snacks on me at all times- if it bothers you, I won't eat it right now."

  The patient narrowed his eyes, "Brownies are disgusting." He said simply.

  "What-?"

  "Brownies. Are. Disgusting."

  Felix's jaw dropped in offense. "Clearly you've never had my brownies." He said. "Mine are amazing."

  The patient rolled his eyes before throwing a quick glance at the doctor, who took a huge bite of his brownie. He continued to watch Felix who content enjoyed his food, still having no care in the world for the no snacks policy that he'll gladly say 'Fuck You' to. Hyunjin realized the he was trusting someone who he barely knew. He forgot his own personal rules. Don't get close to anyone.

  "Get out." He said suddenly.

  Felix, looking up at Hyunjin saw the look of mixed emotion on his face. "Okay. Do you want me to stop by later or should I just come back tomorrow."

  "Tomorrow. Leave."

  "Okay."

  That's when the panic hit.

//Poor Hyunjin. Also, first A/N, how's the book ♡♡♡.

  Should I start doing shout outs? Bc I will gladly do so. I'll do a poll thing on my insta, which I literally just my username on wattpad, aka youlilpuppers. Anyways, if you don't vote on insta, just let me know here! Love yall//