...

Four months passed.

  Felix was progressing as insane speed. It was concerning, yet exciting. Since Felix was now going on 25, he's been at that Asylum for almost eight years now. Hyunjin was extremely happy for him. There was no more talk about these hallucinations, no more crying suddenly, not more mumbling in the corner of the room, no more self harm. Everything was peaceful.

  "Lee Felix, it's Wang YiHyun." The man said, opening the door. It was Felix's medical doctor that youw would attend to check ups and such.

  "Hi Wang-nim." Felix greeted with a head bow, as he was currently laying down. The man smiled and bowed back slightly.

  "I've recently been given your overall mental health score, and it seems you've gone back to a decently healthy balance of emotions besides the occasional anxiety attack, which, to me, seems completely reasonable." He told him, "What my point is, your being discharged Thursday."

  You've never seen someone stand up as fast as you've seen Felix stand up, bowing as deep as he possibly could, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!" He shouted in excitement, bowing over and over again.

  The doctor laughed, "It's alright. Oh, also your doctor, Hwang-ssi put in his resignation. He'll be leaving the day your leaving." He smiled before leaving the room.

  Hyunjin quickly entered the room with a huge grin, "Are you ex-"

  Felix jumped into Hyunjin's arm, hugging him tightly with a big smile, "Thank you for everything Hyunjinie."

  The doctor giggled, letting Felix wrap his legs around his waist, "Why are you thanking me? I don't need that. There's only one way to thank me and you can't do that til after we leave this damned place."

  "I'm so just so fucking happy right now. After so long, I get to leave this hell hole. I'm so excited to have real food again, to be able to go back to Australia, to see Keopi everyday no matter what! Fuck I'm just so excited!" He yelled again falling back even though he didn't fall. Hyunjin was still holding him.

  "And you get to see little Kkami~ I'm sure he'll love you!" He told him, spinning him around the room.

  "Ahhh! In just so excitedddddd!!!!" He called out, jumping off of Hyunjin and landing on the ground skillfully, "What should we do once I get out?"

  "I want to talk to you my apartment after we pick up the dogs, then I want to take you out to dinner, take you for a walk, then buy you a phone." He explained, holding his hand and Felix blushed red at his plans.

  "But... What about your mom and dad?"

  "Don't be ridiculous, they miss you like crazy!" He reassured, "I just told them never to come visit because we all know Eomma will start crying like a mad woman." He joked, messing with Felix's hair gently, "We can catch up then another day, but Thursday, you're all mine!" He said, placing his hands on the side of Felix's face, smiling.

  "Finee~ I guess I hang out with your boring ass~" he pestered teasingly, pretending to be upset as Hyunjin dramatically gasped.

  "You little shit!" He cussed out, placing a hand on his chest, offended, "I am your best friend."

  "And?" He pouted, sticking his tongue out.

  The doctor chuckled amused, his black eyes staring into Felix's chocolate ones. He smirked and flipped the patient onto the bed in an instant, and he was on top of him.

  "And, now that I'm resigning, I can do this." He pressed his lips onto Felix's, a knee in-between the shorter's legs, slowly depending the kiss. The blonde returned the kiss eagerly, feeling a hand instantly grab his waist and pull him forward. The patient pulled away slowly, resting a hand on his chest.

  "Last time this happened we were both drunk out of our fucking minds." Felix whispered to him, seeing how Hyunjin's eyes were latching onto his lips.

  Hyunjin's hands moved to Felix's wrists, moving them away from his chest, "Now we're completely fucking sober."

  He began back at his lips again, biting and tugging them so they were swollen and plump. The doctor held Felix's wrists firmly, his lips latching onto his once again. As he continued, Felix broke free from his grasp, he pressed his hand on Hyunjin's cheek, making the doctor stop kissing him.

  "And now, you're still on work hours. So let's wait til after your out of here." Felix instructed, kissing the man's cheek sweetly.

  "Your such a cock block~." He whined. Felix recalled the time in his hallucination when the other Hyunjin said that. He smiled and hugged him, flipping him over on the bed.

  "You're such a loser." He giggled, resting his head on Hyunjin's chest.

(Edit: THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER BUT THERE WILL BE A BONUS CHAPTER SO ITS NOT OVER YET KINDA)