EXPLANATION

Before the last few chapter, I'd like to clear up any confusion with out spoilers. Anything I haven't answer, I assure you I haven't forgot, but they would spoil up coming chapters.

  Felix is, in reality, the patient, diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and psychopathic tendencies. Even with all of his illnesses, he was always sweet to the staff and was never a problem besides his historical stories that he believes happened. He doesn't understand the reality of the world nor does he understand what is real or what is a hallucination.

  He has been in the hospital since he was seventeen and murdered two woman for 'attempting to r@pe and kidnap him' when in reality, they were selling fruits and whatnot on the street, kindly asking him if he wanted any. Out of fear, he beta them with a nearby pole. Once the police were called they learn they were dealing with a lunatic. Blah blah, long story story, his bets friend, Hyunjin was already wanting to attend medical school and thing just gave him a better reason to. He visited Felix every day he could, studied with him, listened to his crazy claims. The doctors found Felix quite peaceful so when he acts rashly is frightens many people.

  Hyunjin became friend with Felix at the age of seven. When he found his passion, worked hard to achieve his goal. He didn't want to lose Felix, even when his feelings began to get a little over just best friends, he held it in. Caring and loving him so much, he did high school, then after online college classes and some how balancing a part time job. This man was dedicated.

  And that leaves us to the current chapters.

  All of the last chapters that were counting days are all in Felix's mind. None of it was real. So pretty much, I tricked you all for over thirty and some odd chapters ;)

  All in a day's work lol

😘