1💜

Welcome sweethearts
Hope you all love and enjoy this new story.

This is my own work. So please do not copy. It's a humble request.

And sorry for any error and grammatical mistakes.

Enjoy reading...

*************

A woman in a white kurta and Palazzo was roaming bare feet around the big and beautiful living room with a pooja thali spending the fragrance of sandalwood dhoop in the house. Her head was covered with a dupatta and the cham cham sound of her anklets echoes in the silent house as it is 6 in the morning.

Placing the pooja thali in the small temple, she removes the dupatta from her head and places it on her shoulders while walking toward the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Meet Ashika, Ashika Arjun, a 25 years old extremely beautiful woman both inside and outside.
A sweet and kind person.
Happily married.
A dancer and also owns a dance academy named, Nratyakalaa.

Placing two cups of green tea in a tray, she made her way toward her bedroom, climbing the stairs carefully

Passing through the hallway her eyes fell on a big portrait of an elderly couple. Her eyes turn gloomy but shaking her head at her thought, she again smiles before entering her room.

Placing the tray beside the bed on the table, she shook her head at the sleeping figure whose back was facing, giving her a perfect view of his muscular back.

Sitting beside him, she softly runs her fingers on his back due to which he moves a little and lets out a small groan. A giggle escaped her mouth and again started disturbing his sleep.

"Hm...stop Ashi..." comes a sleepy murmured but she started shaking him making it hard for him to go back to sleep.

With an annoyed expression, he open his eyes and started complaining, 

"What yaar... you won't let me sleep peacefully for 5 minutes? Wait...you deserve a punishment for this offensive act of yours...come here," She just giggled like a baby as he muttered while sitting on the bed. Giving her a devilish smile, he started kissing her whole face making her laugh out loud feeling ticklish because of his small stubble.

A beautiful smile gazes on his face seeing her laughing wholeheartedly.

He stopped his sweet torture seeing her red face and whispered in a hoarse voice, "Enjoying the punishment, huh? Want some more, love..." 

She immediately shook her head, making him chuckle at her cuteness.

Meet Arjun Agnihotri, 27 years old businessman and one of the best and most famous lawyers of the country.
Also famous for his charm and handsomeness.
Very serious and dedicated person.
A loverboy for his wife.