17💜

Enjoy Reading

**********************************

"Aaru, you will hurt yourself. Bua is doing na,"
Aaruhi quickly shook her head in no. And again started digging the mud.

Today Anushka thought to plant few flowers in their garden and Aaruhi being her new friend so she ask if she wanted to help her.
Aaruhi instantly agreed with as she will get to play with mad and water.

But now Anushka regret asking help from this naughty naughty girl. She isn't letting her do anything and whine when she refused her.

Aaruhi pat the mud after covering the roots of last plant with soil and smiling proudly at Anushka.
"See, I also plant flower," she told her happily and stand up with her muddy hands.

"Very nice job," Anushka praise her making her smile more brightly.

"Okay hold this pipe, I am going to turn on the water switch," Anushka instructed handing a water pipe to her.

Aaruhi hold the mouth of pipe near the plant and wait for her Bua to turn on the water tap.

After few minutes when there is no sign of water, Aaruhi turn the pipe mouth toward her face to see if water is coming. But as she narrow her eyes to see inside the water suddenly come with pressure on her face due to which her hold loosen around the pipe. She grasp loudly with her mouth open as she got completely drench with water.
She clean the water from her face with her muddy hand making her face strain with wet soil. She giggle and bend down to take the pipe.

Anushka come back after sometime only to get surprise looking at the scene in front of her. She quickly run toward Aaruhi who is completely drenched with water and her hands and feet covered in mud. She giggling happily while watering plants and herself.

"OMG!! Aaru, what have you done? Leave the pipe, baby," she ask her but Aaruhi just shook her head and giggle jumping on the muddy puddle.

"Bua come let's play!!" she happily shout coming toward her.

"No!! Baby we will get sick. Noo!! Aaru!! I will get wet, sweetheart, Aahhh!!!" Aaruhi laughs loud seeing her Bua grasping for air as she turn the water pipe in her direction.

"What is goi-," Priya who was praying in the small temple on the side of the garden, comes out hearing a shout.

She comes out of her shock and soon a smile appear on her face looking at the beautiful happy scene in front of her eyes.

Aaru is laughing her heart out while drenching Anushka who is trying to cover her face.

Priya turn off the water and went back where her babies are playing.

She chuckle as Anushka is running after Aaru who was screaming while tried to save herself from her Bua.

"Bachchu, now who will save you, huh," Anushka shout then laugh like a monster. Aaruhi is giggling and screaming while running around the garden.

"Oow!" suddenly her little feet slipped on the wet soil making her fall on her front with her little arms spending out.

"Aaru!!"

"Oh God!!"

Both Anushka and Priya exclaim in worry and run toward her. Anushka made her stand and sigh seeing her front fully covered in mud. Priya wipe the mud and water from her face with her Saree pallu and asked, "Did you hurt yourself, bachcha?" to which she smile showing her teeth and shake her head in no.

"Okay enough of playing, now. See you look like a mud monster," Anushka said while laughing as she is looking so funny like this.

"BOO!!" Aaruhi let out a monster voice show her dirty palms. Priya laugh at her cuteness while Anushka act as she got scared earning a hearty laugh from this little monster.