3💜

Happy Reading...

*********************************

"Riya, everyone ready h na," Ashika asked her assistant.

Riya rolls her eyes at her and made her sit on the sofa and handed her a glass of juice.

"Everything is alright. First, You have this...coz I don't want to get scolded by Arjun bhaiya," Riya told her making Ashika smile and she silently have her juice.

"I think we should leave for the venue," Riya nodded and said, "let me take my purse from my room," and leave her room.

Ashika look at herself for the last time in the mirror and smiled as she eyed her baby bump and caresses softly, "don't trouble Mama too much today, she has a big day today," she said in a baby voice and quickly felt a gentle kick as a reply.

She properly covers her baby bump with her dupatta even when she was wearing a very loose kurta. She feels uncomfortable went people eye her bump.

They reach the ground floor and take the car to the venue where the function is organized

As soon as they reached the venue, they went to the green room where all the performers are getting ready.

She smiles brightly seeing her students, who smiled back at her and wave their hands excitedly.

She chuckles as they hug her gently from all sides without making her uncomfortable. She caresses their hair softly.
"So, ready for tonight?"

"Yeahhh!!" They said in unison confidently.

"Give your best and make your parents and me proud," they nodded listening to her words, attentively.

"Did you all have snacks and drinks?" She asked them.

"Ha Didi, don't worry," one of the girls replied.

"Good, I am so so proud of you all." She said getting emotional suddenly. Riya put her hand around her shoulder and give her a light squeeze.

Suddenly they heard someone calling all the performers backstage as the function is going to start soon.
They started going outside the room and everyone fist bump with Ashika as they made their way to backstage.

Ashika was sitting on a chair among the other guests. While the audience was sitting behind the guests' chairs.

After giving a long motivational speech to her student, not to get nervous and all, here she was fidgeting with her dupatta due to nervousness. And why not when very big names and successful personalities, from all over India, are present here and her student is representing her and her small dance studio in front of the whole country.

She was completely lost in her but comes out of her thought hearing the applauding sound around her. She look at the stage to see the host was welcoming someone with a bouquet.