15💜

Hello lovely people!!

Enjoy Reading.

*********************************

Ashika let out a soft sigh feeling a gentle touch on her cheek making her skin tickle slightly.

She slowly open her eyes which are still fill with sleepiness. Her eyes fell on Arjun who has charming smile on his face, making her heart skip a beat.
She give him weak smile and kiss his palm which was stroking her cheek.

"Did you sleep well?" he ask softly and get a slight nod from her.

"I am thirsty," she told him in a low voice feeling her throat sore.

"Wait a minute..." he quickly fill a glass with water and put a straw so she doesn't have to move her neck.

He raise the bed so that her upper body raise slightly. Ashika put the straw in her mouth as he took the glass near her lips.

"Slow down Ashi. You will choke on water," Arjun told her seeing her drinking desperately.

He put the glass back on the table as she blink her eyes sighing him she is done.

Ashika close her and lazily rub her neck feeling itchy. She frown as she feel her neck with her right hand. She swiftly look at her left hand which is resting on her midriff with a supporter.

"What happen?" Arjun ask seeing her looking for something.

"My wedding chain and ring...where are they?" she ask him looking at him.

"Must be with hospital staff. Don't worry I will ask someone," she nodded as he assure her.

"I really hope Aaru didn't trouble them," Arjun chuckle hearing her.

Caressing her jaw, he said, "Dont worry... Why you always thought of her as a devil. My princess is the sweetest girl,"

Ashika roll her eyes as he is defending their little monster. Of course, she is sweet but can be monster sometimes.

"Yeah...yea...whatever you sa-" She stop as the door of her room slam open making their head turn.

********************************

"Bua, will Mama love this?" Aaruhi ask Anushka excitedly as they come out of the car.

"Of course, she will love," Anushka told her light pinch her nose making her giggle cutely.

Aaruhi bought a small bouquet of pink rose for her mother and chocolate for her sweet father, which she technically buy for herself. And a small panda soft toy for her little baby brother. Actually Anushka ask if she wanted to take any present for them to which she agreed happily.

As they are walking through the long corridor the cute babble of Aaruhi echoes making the other people and hospital staff smile at the little cheerful girl who is jumping and hopping while walking holding Viraj's hand.
She can't wait to see her Mama and hug her.
"Why is Mama here? Is she sick?" Aaruhi look up at Viraj with cute frown.

"Hmm...Sh- oh, here we are. Come let's go inside," Viraj sigh in relief escaping her question. He can't find the courage to tell her the truth about her mother.
Aaruhi smile widely and push the door open without wasting a second.

"Mama!! SUPRISEE!!" she scream in excitement throwing her arms in the air.

But her excitement die down and the full blow smile on her face disappears as her gaze fell on Ashika wrapped in bandage.

Arjun looked at the Aaruhi and gulp, afraid for her reaction. Then his gaze shifts to Anushka and Viraj.

"Anu,.." he whispered in surprise. Anushka smile feeling her eyes burning.