28💜

Hello beautiful readers...

Hope you all doing good

And Happy Holi, everyone.
May your life is colourful and bright like colour of holi🥰🥰😘😘

Enjoy Reading

**********************************

Aaruhi run inside the house happily throwing her bag on the floor in her way, she quickly hug Abhimanyu who is silently playing with his toy on the floor.

"Eeeee!!" Abhimanyu shrieked as she hug him tightly and started kissing his face.

"I love you, Bhayyu...see what I got you," saying she pull out a lollipop from her pocket and move it in front of his eyes.

Abhi started clapping and screamed happily seeing the shining wrapper.

"First give me a kiss," Aaruhi show her cheek to him.

Without wasting a second, he placed his mouth on her cheek and gave her a sloppy kiss, wetting her cheek.

Aaruhi giggle as he started sucking her soft chubby.

"Okay, okay, it is tickling me," she said between her sweet giggling.

Hearing his sister laughing happily, he nibbles her cheek more while giggling with his sister.

Priya shakes her head and chuckles seeing them as she comes out of the kitchen with some snacks for Aaruhi who just returned from her school.

"My baby finally back, but where is Mama?" Priya asked placing the plate on the table. Aaruhi smiled at her showing her teeth.

"Mama is outside,"

Seeing her, Abhimanyu leave Aaruhi and crawled toward her in excitement.

Priya picks him up and smooches his whole face with loads of kisses. His musical giggle echoes throughout the whole Agnihotri house.

"Mera raja bachcha, my little ladoo," she lovingly cooed while rubbing her nose with his. At the same time, Ashika entered into the living room with few shopping bags in her hands.

"Namaste Ma," she wished while coming toward them. Priya smile at her and nodded at her.

She placed the bags on the floor near the sofa and settle on the couch beside Priya.

"Let me get you a water. Why do you tired yourself so much, beta. How many time I have told you but you never listen to me...," murmuring few more complaints she walks into the kitchen to get her water.

Ashika smile at care and look at the Aaruhi who is sitting on the floor with a plate of snacks and happily munching them.
She felt a tug on her kurti neckline, she turned her face and her smile widen  finding her baby boy looking at her innocently while tugging her kurti, asking her to feed him.

"Aww...my baby is hungry. But first, let mama fresh then she will feed her little boy, okay," she said as pulled him into her arm and cuddle him.

After having a little snack with Priya, she comes to her bedroom to quickly change into something comfortable and clean herself up.

"Mama?"

"Yes baby," Ashika replies, lightly stroking Abhimanyu's earlobe as he is sucking her breast hungrily.

"When we will give those surprise gifts?" Aaruhi asked as she is eager to see the present that she bought for her favorite person.

"If you want you could give him at 12 in the night but you fell asleep by then," She pout as her mama said that.