12💜

Enjoy Reading ...

********************************

Suddenly they heard the door of OT open making them turn toward the door with racing heart.
Arjun feels his heart stop beating seeing the three doctors coming out of the room while talking with serious expressions on their faces.

They immediately raise on their feet and Arjun without waiting for a second run toward the doctors.

"Doctor my... wife? How is s...she?" Arjun asked in fear.
Jaiveer places his hand on his shoulder to calm him down seeing him anxious and restless.

"Mr. Agnitohri, the surgery is successful and the baby is delivered safely. And it's a baby boy ..." Arjun feel the familiar emotion arise in his heart hear about the baby. His baby is finally here. And Jaiveer well he is speechless and in shock. After all he become grandfather two times that too in a single day. But happiness is clearly showing in his face. His grandson is here and he can't wait to see him and hold his tiny body in his hands. But he can wait, wait for him to become strong. Although he was not happy about the situation they were into right now. They says na all well if end is well. He is grateful to God for saving his daughter in law and his grandson.
Yes, he accept her as his daughter in law finally,... with his whole heart. How can he not after whatever she did for him. He is hurt and angry back then. He wanted to forget everything and start a new chapter for his life with his son, his daughter and his cute little grandchildren.

"...But both mother and baby are very weak and in critical condition. As you already know the baby is premature so we have to put him in NICU for few days until he is strong and healthy enough to stay in a normal environment," Arjun nodded in understanding. He is ready to do anything if it keeps his baby and wife safe and healthy.
"You can see you after he will be shifted in the Nursury but from the distance. We can't take the risk him catching any disease when his organ is not fully developed and also has having low immunity power to fight with the disease. I hope you are getting my point, Mr. Agnihotri," the doctor asked.

Arjun nodded and said, "Dont worry my baby's health comes first for me. I will make sure of that and stay careful,"

"And my wife? When will I can meet her?" Arjun asked can't wait to hug his very first baby.

"As soon as she get her consciousness back you can meet her. It will few hours for her to wake up due to heavy medicine and painkillers. Also, you have to be very careful with her as she got plaster on her shoulder as the bullet broke her collar bone. Her shoulder will take to recover fully. And head injury is not deep and serious still be careful. Don't give her too much stress and keep her happy and relaxed as she almost had a panic attack in the OT due to stress and her overwhelming emotions..."

"She is a fighter Mr. Agnitohri and a very strong willed person. She need you and your care the most during this time. She went through a lot...the gunshot, her fracture, and then Baby that too by the cesarean procedure. She need lots of love, attention and cares by you and your family. Don't let her feel down and depressed as sometimes mothers went through the post partum depression after the birth of the baby. In her case, there are high change of depression...so I suggest you to be very careful. Lastly, consult a dietitian and ask for the proper and best diet chart for her as she lost lots of blood before and during her surgeries. She needs to take the proper healthy diet to recover soon," that lady explain him in detail about Ashika's health and condition. Both the Agnihotri men listen to her carefully and mentally taking note of what the doctor is saying.

"I will be extra careful with her, doctor," the lady doctors smiles sensing the determination and sincerity in his words and voice. She nodded with a smile.