25💜

Enjoy Reading

*********************************

Priya adjusted the turban on Arjun's head before kissing his forehead lovingly.
"My son is looking so handsome today. May God protect you from evil eyes," she said while putting a black dot behind his ears to protect him from evil eyes.

"Priya if you are done with admiring your son then we should go down everyone is waiting for the groom," Jaiveer said mentally rolling his eyes at his wife who is getting emotional as if she is sending off Arjun.

She pout and nodded her head making Arjun chuckle at her. He kissed her cheeks and said,
"Shall we, darling?" and forward his hand which she gladly take.

"Sure handsome... You Mr. old man can also join us," she teases Jaiveer when they are passing by him. Jaiveer fake glare at her but internally smile at her antics.
Nowadays smile didn't leave her lips making her look more beautiful. He can't be more happy and content seeing his family together.

"Please call the bride," the priest said after making Arjun perform few rituals.

Priya look at Anushka and ask her to bring Ashika down. Anushka run upstairs excitedly holding her lehnga with her hand.

 Anushka run upstairs excitedly holding her lehnga with her hand

(Anushka's Look)

Rishi smirk and close the mouth of Viraj who is looking at Anushka with an open mouth all this time and a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Don't make it obvious, bro" Viraj feel embarrassed and felt his ear and nape heated at his comment.

But Viraj quickly turn his attention toward Vansh, Rishi's 2-year-old, who is currently in his arms, to avoid Rishi's teasing gaze, and started playing with little Vansh.

Suddenly everyone's attention toward the stairs as the lights turn dim and the soft music started playing at the background.

Arjun who already has his eyes fixed at the top of the stairs turns glossy when his Ashi appears from behind the curtains looking like a goddess in a bridal outfit. A beautiful smile is fixed on his face while staring at her veiled face. His heart stop for a second when she raised her head a bit behind the almost transparent veil and smile shyly before again looking down like the bride that she is.

 His heart stop for a second when she raised her head a bit behind the almost transparent veil and smile shyly before again looking down like the bride that she is