13💜

Enjoy Reading...

**********************************

Arjun was waiting outside Ashika's room. The nurses are going in and out of the room in every half an hours.

He is getting impatient to see her. Only he knows how he is holding himself from bulging inside the room.

Jaiveer went out to attend some call. Arjun sigh tiredly and slightly turn his neck on his right side. But he freeze as his eyes fell on the person who was slowly coming toward him. He smile and stand up from the bench.

Priya was nervously walking through the corridor of the hospital along with Rishi. Rishi was carrying few shopping bags in his hands. She bought few things for Ashika and baby which they might require during their stay in hospital.

Her speed slow down a bit as Arjun's tense figure comes into her sight. Her eyes automatically turned glossy seeing his messy state. She tightly clutches the end of her saree feeling overwhelmed.

As Arjun turn his face and his eyes connect with hers making her heart stop for a second.

My Arjun...

She said in her mind and a tear slipped from her eye when he smile weakly looking at her.

Decreasing the remaining distance while smiling heartily, she instantly hug him wrapping her hand around around his big frame with her face against his chest.
"Arjun..." she let out before started sobbing, allowing her emotions to take the control.

Arjun hug her back and hide his teary face in her hairs. At the same time console her by gently rubbing her back.

After calming down a bit, she raise her face from his chest and cup his face between soft palms,
"I am so sorry, Bachcha. Forgive your Ma, Arjun. I am so sorry. We did wrong with you and her. I swear... I regret my words and actions. I missed you, son...your smile, your teasing, your laugh, everything about you. Everything feel incomplete with your presence. I was helpless and angry at that time. When I realized my mistake... I was unable to gather my courage to face you and Ashika. I was scared of seeing hatred in your eyes for me. I should listen your side of story instead of assuming things. And should have fought with your dad instead of agreeing with him. Can't you fight with us for your and Ashika's right, huh? Didn't you miss us?" she continue while crying.

Arjun just keep admiring his sweet and beautiful Ma, feeling the same warmth and affection like before.

"I missed you, my sweetest Ma. A lot. I can fight with whole world but not you guys. It's okay don't be sorry. We are not angry with you guys. Leave about past. Tell me...how are you?" he asked looking at her with happy gleam in his eyes.

"Incomplete without my laddoo," she whispered giving him sad smile hearing the nickname Arjun chuckle softly. Arjun took her small palms in his hand, which was cupping his face, and kissed inside her soft palms.
More tears appears out of her eyes seeing his affection.

"Papa bann gye ap toh, huh!" She said beaming at him who nodded with wide smile.
(You have become father, huh!)

While wiping tears from her beautiful face, he ask her, "Did you meet Aaruhi?"

"Yeah!! She is just like Ashika...innocent and beautiful but cuter than her mother," Arjun chuckle along with her.

"She is," he reply like a proud father he is.

"First you go and change your clothes. You are not looking good like this," she told him. Nodding at her, he take the bag with his clothes from Rishi amd went to washroom to freshen up.