24💜

Enjoy Reading...

*********************************

The garden of Agnihotri's house is decorated with yellow and orange marigolds on the occasion of Arjun and Ashika's valid ceremony. Whereas inside the house Priya is instructing the workers running all around the house. She is excited and nervous because she didn't wanted any problem in the arrangement for today's event.

"Anu bachcha, Ashika and Arjun are ready?" she asked stopping Anushka who is dressed in yellow sharara and she is going upstairs.

"Bhai is getting ready and Bhabhi is ready. She is feeding the baby," She informed.

"Where is Viraj?" Priya asked again.

"He is with Dad looking after arrangements in the garden,"

"Buaa!!" they turn their head toward the stairs hearing Aaruhi's whine as she is coming down holding the railing.

Priya smiled looking at her granddaughter wearing yellow colour net lehenga choli and holding a pink color dupatta in her left hand.

"My Aaru is looking so gorgeous," Priya exclaim and kiss her chubby cheeks lovingly as she reached to them.

"But I wanted to look like Mamma. She is looking like a fairy wearing flowers. I also want flowers in my ears and hands just like her," Aaruhi told them with sad look staring at them.

"Aww, my cutie pie want flower jewelry?" Anushka asked, picking her up.

Aaruhi nodded looking at her with her puppy eyes.

"Come, Bua with make them for her  Aaru,"  Aaruhi's eyes brighten up hearing her. She happily clap her hand.

They went away toward Anushka's room happily chatting with each other.

Priya check all the things for the last time as it is time for the ceremony.

As soon as Arjun and Ashika step into the garden, Aaruhi run toward them and hugged Arjun's leg.

"How am I looking, Papa?" She asked blinking her innocent eyes while looking up at Arjun.
He smile and chuckle at her before taking her in his arm and kissing her nose.

"Just like an angel!!" He said and earned a wide smile from her.

"I also wear flower like Mama,...seee" she show her hand and flower tiara on her head.

"Ohh!! I see...very pretty. Right Mamma??" Ashika giggle and nodded before kissing Aaruhi's little palms.

"Papa, when will I get married? I also wanted to look like Mamma. She is looking so beautiful," Ashika laugh at her daughter's question where Arjun frowned and said,
"I won't let you go away from me...nah never. You will stay with us forever," saying he hug her tightly and hide her as if she is going away from him.

"Come on Arjun...she is not going anywhere. She is just 3," Ashika said mentally slapping her forehead.

He just keep hugging her to himself and placing few kisses on her hair.

They walk to where their family is standing. Priya kisses their forehead staring at them with pure adoration.

"My children looking so beautiful together," she said and place Kala Tika behind their ears to protect them from evil eyes.

"Come on... let's starts the haldi ceremony, " Priya informed and made them sit on a wooden stool beside each other.

Soon their haldi started with full swing. First Priya and Jaiveer apply the haldi paste to them then Anushka and Viraj did the same. Everyone is smiling and laughing and teasing the groom and bride.