22💜

Enjoy Reading...

*********************************

Arjun is slowly walking around his room holding his baby boy in his protective arms. He places a small kiss on the side of his head making him stir a little and his hold tightens on his shirt.

"Arjun, you will get late for your flight," he heard Ashika's soft voice and sigh looking at his son who is not ready to leave him.

"Give him to me or he won't let you go anywhere," Ashika said while sitting on the couch.

Walking toward her, he started to pull Abhimanyu away from his embrace only to see the frowning face of their baby. With his big innocent eyes, he stares at Arjun with strange emotions. His bottom lips and chin started trembling indicating the upcoming storm. His beautiful eyes turn glossy due to tears.
And soon their silent room filled with his loud cry. But somehow Ashika holds him in her arms and places his face on her shoulder. She started comforting and consoling her baby by gently and lovingly patting and rubbing his back.

Arjun felt bad hearing his heartbreaking cry and red face due to crying.

Arjun lightly caressed his small head which calm him down in a minute and soon he drift into sleep after his little breakdown session.

"You take everything, right?" Ashika asked her husband while lightly rocking their sleeping son.

"Hmm. I should leave now. Viraj is waiting for me," She nodded and smiled at him.

"Take care of yourself and didn't stress yourself. I talk to Ma, Anushka will stay with you till I come back, okay. And don't forget your and my little tiger's appointment with the doctor which will be after 2 days. Ma will accompany you. And I will be back soon," Ashika nodded at him as he keep on instructing and informing her.

He kisses her forehead and places a long peck on her lips making her smile widely.

"You too take care and call me whenever you are free. Eat on time," He gives her assuring nod before turning to his sleeping son. He kisses the back of his head as a goodbye kiss.

He took his small trolley bag and walk toward their room door. Feeling Ashika behind him, he turn and said, "You rest, no need to come downstairs. Stay with him," his voice comes firm and strict making her pout.

"See you soon, love" with this he went out of the room with a charming smile and closed the door behind him. Ashika sigh sad but then a small smile formed on her lips looking at her son in her arms.

"Bhabhi, please have some rice," Anushka said and put a spoonful of rice on her plate even before Ashika could say something.

"Thank you, Anu. Come sit and have your lunch," saying she hold Anushka's wrist and gesture her to sit.

"Bua sit or I will complain to papa that you didn't listen to Mama. He told me to take care of Mama and bhayyu," Anushka gasped at her and narrow her eyes at her playfully.

"Are you threatening me with your silly Papa's name, huh?" Anushka asked fake glaring at Aaruhi, who also narrow her eyes cutely imitating her Bua.

"My Papa is not silly. He is very beautiful and smart and sweet Papa," she argues back making everyone smile. Anuskha hides her smile, which is threatening to come.

"Right Mama?" Ashika giggle and nodded at her daughter.

Smiling at her Mama, Aaruhi turn to her Anushka and poke her tongue at her.

Anushka chuckles at her actions and pinches her chubby cheeks lovingly.

"You are too cute, doll. But still, your Papa is silly," Anushka tease making her whine loudly as look at her Dadi for help. Priya glare at Anushka for irritating her and lightly smack her head earning a small wince from her.