11💜

Thank you to all of my readers for loving and supporting my story so much🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜💜

Just love you all😘😘😘

Now enjoy reading...

*********************************

Viraj enters inside Agnihotri mansion with little Aaruhi in his arms and Rishi closely follows him with their bags.

"Everyone must be sleeping. Let me show you the room so that you can rest and freshen up while I will arrange for your breakfast," Viraj said as they are climbing the stairs.

"Thank you, Sir," Rishi said with a small smile.

"Just call me by my name, ...you don't have to be formal," Viraj told him and he open the door of one of the rooms.

"This is your room. Make yourself comfortable and call me if you need anything," Viraj said as he place the sleeping Aaruhi on the bed and cover her properly with a blanket who immediately snuggle in the blanket.

"I will go and arrange for breakfast, " Rishi nodded at Viraj.

Viraj comes out of the room and went downstairs. He search for a house helper when he heard footsteps behind him. He turn around and smiles at the person.

"Good morning, Ma" he greets the woman standing in front of him with a basket of flowers in her hand.

Priya Agnihotri, wife of Jaiveer and Mother of Arjun and Anushka. A beautiful woman both inside and out. A motherly vibe always radiates from her face with her honey sweet voice as if she is caressing lovingly.

"Good morning, beta. Jai agye? ...And why were you not answering my call?" she scold lovingly in her ever-gentle voice.
(Has Jai come?)

"Sorry Ma, ...and Dad didn't c..come," a frown appears on her face.
Viraj stuttered a little in nervousness preparing himself to give her reason.

"Why? Why is it look like you are hiding something from me, Viraj?" she asked getting suspicious as he stuttered.

"What is it Viraj?" She directly ask in a firm voice. Viraj look at her for a second before sighing.

"Actually Ma... " he started fearing her reaction as she is a very sensitive person that is why Jaiveer didn't tell her anything about Ashika.

"Now you are scaring me, Viraj. Jai is alright, na? Say something," she asked in a fearful voice.

Viraj walks to her and holding one hand softly he walks up to the dining table and makes her sit on one of the chairs and takes his place in front of her.

"Today we meet Ashika Bhabhi..." she looked at him confused hearing an unfamiliar name, "Umm, Arjun bhai's wife." her eyes widen in shock and her eyes turn glossy hearing her son's name.
"Ashika," she softly say the name of the girl for whom her son left everything even his family. She always thinks that girl must have something special to make his obedient son go against them and married her without having any second thought. She knew her son, he is not someone to come under anyone's influence and was easy to manipulate by only her beauty and words.

"She is now admitted to the hospital. She got shot by a gun. Or I should say she took the shot to save Dad. Dad is there in the hospital along with Arjun Bhai. Her condition is very critical and also she is pregnant" Priya looked at him in shock and fear. Her hands in his hold are shaking badly and a tear escaped from her eyes.

"So much happened you both didn't feel the need to inform us, huh?" she said in an angry voice and felt sudden restlessness inside her.

"Ma, we didn't want to scare you when we all know that she get anxious very easily," Viraj softly said while stocking his thumb on the back of her palm feeling her hand trembling.