7💜

Enjoy reading...

**********************************

Flashback continues...

"I can't do it anymore," Ashika whined looking at Arjun with the cutest pout.

Placing his dumbbells on the floor, he walked to her and stopped the treadmill where Ashika was jogging.

Ashika hold the handles and bend down a little while panting hard. She step down from the treadmill holding his hand.
"You are really cruel. Our baby is seeing how Papa is making Mumma do hard work. Baby, once you will come out we are going to trouble your Hitler Papa, ok?," she cutely said looking at her small 5 month baby bump. Arjun chuckle lightly while wiping sweat from her face and neck with a clean towel. She glared at him hearing his chuckle and poke her tongue at him making him laugh loudly. He peck her lips and said, "Stop being soo cute, wifey,"
And here Ashika melt and is trying her best to hide her smile.

"Arjun!!" Arjun panicked hearing Ashika shout and quickly run to the kitchen.
He let out a sigh seeing her standing in the middle of the kitchen with an annoyed expression.
She look up hearing him sighing and pout sadly, "Arjun!...can you please pick up my chocolate...your baby didn't letting me," He shook his head and walking toward her he pick up her chocolate pack from the floor and give her making her smiling like tube light.
Taking the chocolate in her hand, she peck his lips lightly and was about to go but he quickly hold her wrist and pull her toward him making her grasp at his sudden act.
"I will surely die in panic someday. " He whispered looking intensely into her eyes and making her walk back. She stop walking backward as her back hit the fridge. He cage her between him and the fridge and smirk seeing her gulping in nervousness.
Taking her face between his palms he lean down toward her lips and place his lips on hers.
Ashika close her eyes and wrap her arms around his neck pulling him more into herself while moving her lips furiously against him. He left her lips after few minutes finding her breathless and started kissing her jaw and throat. Ashika held his shoulders for support as her legs started shaking due to the effect of his kisses.
"Arjunn!!" she breathed out as he lowers her sleeves from her left shoulder. He started placing soft kisses all over her neck and shoulder setting her body on fire.
Moving his lips upward he again took her lips in a soft and intense kiss.
Leaving her lips he look up at her closed eyes and kiss her forehead softly making her eyes open. He smile and peck her lips, "I love you, Ashi"
She smiles and said, "I love you more,"

"No way I love you more," he told her making her frown.

"Oh! Hello...I love you more than you love me..." she told him firmly.

"I LOVE YOU MORE, ASHII..." He shout near her ears making her close her ears.
"I am pregnant so...so I love you more and I dare you to argue on that," she angrily said making her jaw drop.
"this is not making any sense..." he whined while walking behind her and internally chuckle seeing her walking like a duck but she is look so cute while walking. Her one hand was placed on her lower abdomen and her other hand was holding her chocolate.
She look carefully sat on the sofa with the help of Arjun and let out a long tired sigh. They can't wait to meet their baby as Ashika was due after two days. But he was also scared and worried for Ashika as labor pain is not a joke.

"ARJUUNNN!!" Ashika scream in pain tightly holding the metal rod of the hospital bed where she was lying right now.
"Yes, Jaan. I am here..." He console her while crying seeing her in so much pain.
"Ahhh...I can't do this, it is paining like a hell...Godd!!" she said weakly looking at him. He shook his head and wipe the sweat from her forehead and face, "Dont say like this...you are my strong girl, right?" Tears run down from the corner of her eyes. Arjun quickly wipe her tears and softly caressed her hairs to calm her down,
"Ready Mrs. Arjun," the doctor asked as she walked toward her legs. Ashika nodded and closed her eyes for a second and inhale deeply.
She open her eyes and look at her husband who give her encouraging smile and kisses her forehead,"I know you can do this, Ashi,"
She fell back on the bed after pushing for few times while trying to breath with sweat all over her face and body.
"I wanted to sleep,..."she whispered as her eyes started to closing making the doctor and Arjun panic.
"No dear not yet...I can see the crown of the baby, don't you want to meet your little bundle of joy?" She nodded tiredly and tried to open her eyes.
"That's like my girl," the doctor smiled at her and again ask her to push.
"AHHHH!!!!" Arjun wipes his tears.