26💜

Enjoy Reading

*******************************

6 months later

Aaruhi is looking at her mother with puppy eyes and innocently blinks her eyelashes. Ashika rolled her eyes and sigh at her drama queen daughter.

"I no wanna go, Mama. Manu will miss me and also trouble you," Aaruhi said cupping her mother face as she is put forward her concern.

"Oh really!" Ashika asked already knowing her daughter's attempt to make her agree to her demand.

Aaruhi bobbles her head instantly.

"Don't move your head bachcha," Ashika said as she is tieing her hair into two ponytails while Aaruhi is standing on stool in front of the mirror.

"I no like this dress," Aaruhi told looking down at her clothes with the scrunched nose.

You all must be wondering why our sweet girl is throwing so much tantrums. Actually, our little Aaru get admission in the nursery and today is her first day of school and she doesn't want to go to school. So she is buttering her mother who is as stubborn as her to send her to school.

"Baby, don't be sad. You will love your school and also you will make so many friends there. Schools are fun and cool place," Aaruhi still pout at her mama, not really convinced by her words.

Ashika picks her up from the vanity stool and make her sit on the couch to make her wear uniform socks and shoes.

Aaruhi sat silently with a sulking face with her arms crossed in front of her.

"Aww...my baby doll is looking cho cute," Ashika exclaim try to make her smile while pulling her puffy cheeks moving her face from side to side.

"Arre, my princess is ready for her special day...very nice," Ashika smile while tieing her shoelaces hearing Arjun's voice.

Ashika look at Arjun who is in only sweatpants as he comes out of the washroom after taking shower with Abhimanyu who is wrapped in a soft towel. Today Arjun decide to have a bath with his baby boy as Ashika is getting Aaruhi ready for school.

Abhimanyu is giggling and playing happily in Arjun's arms. He loves bathing, especially with his father who always stands under the shower with him for few minutes as he really enjoys a shower even more than a tub bath.

After placing the happy baby on the bed, Arjun walks up to his sad daughter and sit beside Aaruhi before pulling her on his lap.
"What happened to my princess? Why she is so sad, huh?" he lovingly asked her while kissing her head.

Ashika left the matter in her husband's hands and went to get her prince ready for the day.
She started wiping his body gently with a towel while listening to father daughter convo.

"I no wan to go to school, Papa," Aaruhi told her father looking at him innocently.

"Why so sweetheart?"

"I wanted to stay with you all and play with bhayyu. He will be sad without me na,"Arjun smiled at her and peck her tiny nose.

"My baby is so sweet and caring. Of course bhayyu will miss his didi. But school is also important bachcha... You will learn new things and get to meet lots of kids like you and play with them. And after coming back from school, you can play with your Bhayyu as much as you want, ... So what's say??" She silently listen to her father and puff her cheeks but eventually nodded her head unwillingly not wanting to be a bad girl for her Papa.

"My babydoll is such an understanding girl. Papa is so proud of you and loves you, Aaru," Arjun lovingly said, hugging her softly.

Aaruhi grinned after pulling away from his arms and said, "You have to buy a choco ice cream for Aaru, okay?" she demands looking up at his face. And happily dance while sitting on his lap when he nodded.