Epilogue💜

Here is the epilogue, Readers

Enjoyyyy

*********************************

2 years later

Another beautiful morning in the Agnitohri house. The house is as always surrounding with happiness, love and warmth. In one of the rooms, a couple is snuggling into each other lost in their love.

"Ar..rjunnn..." Ashika moan in a sleepy voice feeling a sting sensation on her nape as he bites her there.

"Ahh...Arjuu..." she fist his hair tightly as her body is shaking in pleasure.

"Yes Jaan," he whispered huskily looking into her dropping eyes and kissed her trembling chin sweetly.

His rough hands are roaming all over her soft and delicate body in a very sensual way making her almost beg and cry for his touch. She wrapped her hands around his naked shoulders and slam her lips on his. She started kissing him hungrily and desperately. He deepen the kiss and pulls her face more close by holding her wild hair in a soft grip.

She gasped loudly against his mouth and slightly jerked in her place feeling his touch in her south. He started kissing more wildly and intensely almost leaving her breathless and senseless.

Her chest is moving up and down heavily. Her beautiful eyes staring at him with love, desire and lust. He kiss her forehead and lean his forehead against her.

"I love you, Ashi," he whispered softly.

"I love you, Arjun....forever," she reply and kiss his jaw few times.

Then they both lost in each other embrace. Showing immense love and desperation for each other in a most wild and intense way.

"I can never get enough for you, Jaan,"
He mutters against her chest as he fell over her making her smile tiredly. His lips curve into a smile feeling her small fingers running into his scalp making him feel heaven. She is his heaven, his peace.

He kissed her in the middle of her bosoms, causing her to take a shaky breath.

They close their eyes ready to give in to their sleep being awake almost the whole night. All thanks to his wife who seduced him by wearing a sexy revealing nighty. He being totally whipped and immensely in love with his beautiful wife couldn't control himself from ravishing her for looking so hot and sexy in that good-for-nothing piece of clothes.

They both almost fell asleep when suddenly there was a loud and continuous knock on their door.
Arjun groan and dip his face more into her chest whereas Ashika panicked.

"Arjun leave me...someone is there at the door," she said and try to push his heavy body from her.

"Just sleep Ashi," he murmured and again cover both of them with the blanket.

"MAMAA!! PAPAAA!!" Ashika smile hearing the cute voice of her baby.

"MAMA!! ABBI HAII!! Door!!"

"There is no one here" Arjun shout back earning a soft slap from Ashika on his shoulder.

"NO MAMA?! NO PAPA!?" the cute voice asked in confusion.

"Mama is coming Abhi. Wait a minute bachcha," Ashika said and glare at Arjun who is looking at her with narrow eyes in anger.

He roll on the bed lying on his back but not before biting Ashika on her shoulder. She pout angrily as she is stepping out the bed wrapping the  blanket around her.

"Wait!" Arjun stop her and give her his t-shirt and her shorts to wear. And he also wear his sweatpants before he went opening the door.

As soon as he opens the door, he was pushed aside by little hands before his naughty monkey rushed inside the room waddling with his tiny feet toward the bed.