8💜

Enjoy Reading ...

**********************************

"Aarui"

Jaiveer smiled hearing her cute baby voice and said sweetly
"Woah! Such a beautiful name you have," hearing him praising, she become shy making her chubby cheeks turn red and she duck her head more.

He mentally chuckles and feels the sudden urge to pinch her those chubby cheeks.

"Where are your parents, sweetheart?" he asked her lovingly making her look up at him and sadness took over her small pretty face before her lower lips started wobbling with tears rolling down her eyes. Jaiveer panicked seeing her crying and gently pull her to himself and wipe her tears saying, "Shh, don't cry... Don't be afraid I am here, bacha,"

"I l..ost, Pa..pa los...t," she told him while crying. He felt a pinch in his heart seeing her crying.

"Don't worry we will find your Papa, but first you have to stop crying," she look at with hope hearing his assurance and quickly wipe her tears with the back of her hand but still sniffing with hiccups.

"That's like a good girl," he said with a smile and pat her head softly. He stand up and picked her up in his arms.
"Now let's find your parents first,hmm" she quickly bobble her head snaking her small arms around his neck. He was about to step ahead but stop hearing her shout, "Stop!!"

"What happened?" he asked frowning at her. She point her index finger on the ground and said, "My bag,"

He look in the direction where she was pointing to see a small purple furry bagpack lying which might fell when she collided with him.

He pick it up in his other hand before making his way inside the hospital to find her parents.

Aaruhi placed her head on his shoulder feeling tired and sleeping due to a fever. Jaiveer feel happy seeing her comfortable with him and how she trusts him.

He asked in the reception about her parents but they have no idea. The receptionist assure him to inform him immediately if someone asked for her.

Letting out a sigh, he looked down at her who was absentmindedly playing with his collar while trying her best not to close her eyes. Feeling bad for the innocent girl, he caresses her back and whispered in a soothing voice, "You can sleep, princess"

"I want Papa," she murmured and closed her eyes due to his soft and relaxing patting on her back forcing her to sleep.

"Don't worry, we will find him," he kissed her head seeing her sleeping as her arm around him loosen a bit.

He went toward the lift to go up where Ashika is getting operated. Pressing the floor number he wait for the lift to reach there. He look at the sleeping girl in his arms and smiles seeing her beautiful face. Her face is reminding him of someone but he is unable to point out who.

He gently wiped her long eyelashes which are wet with her tears and feel angry thinking how can parents be careless and leave a little girl like this.

Suddenly the lift door opened, he walks out and saw Viraj who was looking at the other side.
Feeling someone coming in his direction, Viraj turn his face but got surprise and confused seeing Jaiveer coming toward him holding a little girl and kid's bagpack in his arms. He stood up from his seat and about ask about the child in his arms but stop when stopped him through his eyes.

"How is the situation? Any news?" he asked worriedly. Viraj shake his head and said,
"There is no news about her. Operation is still going on but Bhai doesn't seems alright," Viraj sigh sadly. Jaiveer close his for a second before looking at him and said, "Hold her for me,"
Jaiveer said making Viraj nodded as he come forward and very gently and without disturbing her took her in his arms. Aaruhi stir in sleep and frowned but Viraj pat her back to make her relax in his arms.