10💜

Enjoy Reading...

*********************************

"You know Arjun sometimes I think that if I didn't come to your life then you would be with your family right now and living your life happily. I ruined a beautiful happy family...(chuckle sadly) I am really a curse for my loved one like my aunt said," Ashika whispered looking at the stars while laying beside Arjun in their terrace.

"It is not like that...stop talking non sense and I am very happy and grateful to have you beside me. Of course I love my family and miss them but never...not for once I regret loving and marrying you, Ashi. In fact I feel myself the most lucky and blessed person to have such a caring, loving and supporting life partner like you, Ashi. You are the most beautiful blessing to me. Beside your Aunt is world number witch, she just hate you," Ashika chuckle softly hearing his annoying tone when he mentioned about her aunt.

Arjun turns his face toward her and a small smile appears on his face seeing her smiling.

"I love you, Ashi. You and my family are my lifelines. You all are the reason my heart is beating inside me. I can't imagine anything happening to any of you," he whispered looking intensely into her eyes.

"And I promise to protect all of you with my life," he said. Ashika fully turned toward him laying on her side.

"Then I also promise to protect you and my family with my everything even if I have to give up on my lif-" Before she complete that word he slammed his lips against kissing her hard.

"The hell I will let anything happen to you, Mrs. Ashika Arjun," he whispered against her lips angrily.

"The hell I will let anything bad happen to my family, Bakeel Sahab!" Ashika whispered back and bite his lower lips playfully to distract him from this topic.

This scene again and again is playing in front of his eyes. He knows his Ashi never lies but still he took those words of her lightly. And see...she show him. She really fulfilled her promise.

"I am sorry, Arjun. I know I should be lying in her place. After all, I deserve a punishment for hurting an innocent and selfless person like her," Jaiveer said as a feeling of guilt and regret arise in his heart for the nth time today.

"Please Dad...don't say like this, ....please I can't take anymore heartbreak..." Thinking about something happening to his dad, Arjun couldn't control himself and hugged him tightly while silently crying.

"How can you hug a person who hurt you so much in the past?" Jaiveer asked while gently caressing Arjun's back feeling guilty and ashamed of himself.

"Shouldn't you hate us??" Arjun shook his head against his chest.

"I can never hate you and Ma," he murmured still hugging him like a heartbroken kid.

Jaiveer chuckle at his son's words and pat his head like he used to do when Arjun was small.

Suddenly they heard the door of OT open making them turn toward the door with racing heart.
Arjun feels his heart stop beating seeing the three doctors coming out of the room while talking with serious expressions on their faces.

They immediately raise on their feet and Arjun without waiting for a second run toward the doctors.

"Doctor ... M..my wif..e? How is she??" he asked getting anxious with every passing second.

The doctor share look with each other and nodded at each other before one of the doctors place his hand on his tense shoulder and open his mouth.
"Mr. Agnihotri...."