19💜

Enjoy Reading...

********************************

Aaruhi flinch hearing everyone's shout and hide herself behind Priya while holding her Saree tightly in her fists.

Arjun was quick enough to hold Ashika waist before her body collided with floor. He sat on the floor holding her in his arm as her body limbs due to pain and fear.

She hide her face in his neck and took a sharp breath as her wound is paining badly.Her uninjured hand is clutching her abdomen.

"Should we call the doctor?" Jaiveer asked in worry looking at Ashika who is shaking in Arjun's arms.

"N..no," Ashika whispered before Arjun could open his mouth. She look at her hand, which was clutching her stomach, to see if here she tear her wound and sigh not finding any trace of blood.

"Bhai, let's take her to your room. I will check her wound," Anushka said as she know basic first aid being a medical student.

Arjun carefully made her stand to see her wincing in pain. She closes her eyes tightly as again piercing pain shots in her lower abdomen.

"M..mamma!" ashika slowly look up with teary eyes as she heard Aaruhi calling her while sobbing.

Aaruhi again started crying seeing her Mama in tears and pain.

"Ma can you please take Ashi in the room," Priya nodded as Arjun request her.
As priya tries to move, Aaruhi tightly clutches her saree not ready to leave her.

"Aaru leave her," Arjun sternly said making her cry more loudly hearing his stern tone. Her hand fall on her sides leaving Priya.

"Arjun plea-" Ashika look at him pleading him not to make her babygirl cry more.

"Ma, Anu take Ashi and baby in the room," he told them in a firm soft voice. They went away unwillingly. Aashika know he will not do something that will hurt their Aaru so she didn't protest and walk away with the help of Priya. Priya looked back at Jaiveer while walking with Ashika. Jaiveer assures her he is here through his eyes.

Now only Viraj, Jaiveer, Arjun and Aaruhi left in the hall. Aaruhi sob turn loud and heartbreaking as she look at Arjun. Arjun walk toward her with a sigh and open his arms for his babygirl. She wipes her tears with her small palms and jump into his arm.

"Pa..papaa!!" she called between her sob. Arjun quickly catch her and hug her tightly wrapping his arms securely around her small figure.

"Shh...don't cry, baby" hearing his sweet words, she sobs more making it hard to breathe for herself. Her cry and hiccups aren't letting his princess breathe.

"Shh... it's okay," he said rubbing her back and stroking the back of her head to calm her down.

"Don't cry, princess...shhh," he started rocking her while his palm is caressing her back.

Jaiveer smile at them seeing their beautiful bond. The emotional scene front of them made them cry and smile at the same.

Arjun tried to see her face but she tightened her hold around his neck and vigorously shook her head.

"Aaru baby, look at me," he softly said while caressing the back of her head as her sobbing isn't ready to stop. Her body is softly jerking due to hiccups.

"A..aru sorr..ry, Papa. Aaru i.is a b.bad bad grrl. She ma..ade mamma cry..y. Ve..ry bad grrl," She cried saying against Arjun's shoulder.

"No, my baby is a very good girl. See Aaru is also sorry for hurting mama, right?" he softly said making her nod against his neck.