Bonus💜

Enjoy Reading

*********************************

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

Ashika bite back her chuckle seeing her baby so annoyed and frustrated.

"It's fine, Bachcha. They were just loving you," Ashika said with a smile while setting Abhimanyu's messy hair with fingers.

He pout angrily and narrow his eyes at the group of girl who are gushing over him from far.

He flare his cute little nose in anger when one of the girls gave him flying kiss

He flare his cute little nose in anger when one of the girls gave him flying kiss. In anger, he poke his tongue at them but they started chuckling at his cuteness.

"No manner!" he mutter and started dragging Ashika toward the mall. Ashika chuckle as he was trying to her with so much force.

"Slow down baby boy," he look at her still dragging her and said seriously.

"I am not baby boy. I am 4 year old big boy,"

"Oops sorry Mr. Junior Agnitohri. My mistake," she said raising her one hand in surrender.

"No sorry. I want choco," he shout leaving her hand and run toward chocolate aisle.

She cross her arm in her front raising her one eyebrow at him. He bite his tongue and looking at her with his innocent eyes, he said,
"Please Mama, can you buy me a choco bar," he said like a well mannered kid.

"That's better but first we will buy grocery then chocolates, okay?" he vigorously nodded his head giving her beautiful smile.

"Mama, this?" he ask showing a pack of middle.

"Yeah," Ashika took the pack and drop it in her cart. 

Abhimanyu is smiling ear to ear as Ashika is picking ice creams and chocolates to buy.

Ashika put them in her cart and wiggle her eyebrows at Abhimanyu seeing him smiling so big.

"You are so nice, mama. I love you," he said jumping in his place.

Ashika chuckle and ruffle his already messy hair.

"Not my hair, Mama," he whines covering his head with his hand.

"Bachcha, they are heavy. It's okay I will carry them, " Ashika assured him but he just pout and shook his head.

"You will get tired," he sadly said, wanting to help his mama.

She smile at her baby's worry. She hand him a can a juice.

"Okay hold carry this for me. That is heavy," she said. His face brighten as he is able to help his mama.

They walk toward their car. After placing the grocery in the back seat, she made Abhimanyu sit on the passenger seat and fasten his seat belt.

After herself sitting in the driver's seat, they leave from there.