9💜

Enjoy Reading...

**********************************

Jaiveer is staring at Arjun and Aaruhi with longing and love-filled eyes.

Looking at Arjun showering love and kisses on his daughter, he knows this little girl has his son wrapped around her tiny fingers. Their bond is so beautiful. He can proudly say that his son is a great father. And he is feeling very proud of him.

He come out of his thought hearing Arjun's worried voice.

"Aaru... Bachcha, what happen?" Arjun asked softly seeing her gloomy  face.

Suddenly she started sobbing hiding her face into his neck.
"I wan mama, ...Aru mich Mama," she said between her sobbing and hiccups.

Arjun's face turn pale but taking a long shaky breath he pull Aaruhi from his neck.
"Mama is busy, baby. As soon as she get free we will talk to her and scold her for making my princess cry, okay?" Aaruhi nodded still sobbing and put her head on his shoulder.

Arjun wipe her tears but his hand stops at her cheek feeling her soft skin burning. He look at her tired pale face while touching her forehead and neck with the back of his hand to find her burning in fever. He expression turn worried which didn't go unnoticed by Jaiveer.

"What happen? Are you okay?" Jaiveer asked knowing something is wrong.

"She has high fever," Arjun informed hugging her right to himself as sudden fear engulf him.

God is really testing him, hard. He knows he can't see his girls in pain still.

"let me call a doctor," saying Jaiveer rush out of the room only to return back within a minute with a doctor.

Arjun sat on the couch with Aaruhi on his lap as she is not ready to leave him while the doctor started checking her.

"Her temperature is high. But don't worry... I am giving her an injection she will be fine in a day or two," The doctor said while preparing an injection for her.

Arjun look at her sleepy face stroking her little fist. Jaiveer heart drop hearing about the injection.

"Is it necessary give an injection? It will pain her a lot," Jaiveer said to the doctor. Arjun look at him with sad smile seeing him caring about Aaruhi.

"If it is not necessary then I won't give her an injection, sir. She will be okay, Mr. Agnihotri," Jaiveer sighed when the doctor assure him and nodded.

"hold her properly...dont let her move," the doctor told Arjun who tighten his hold on her and smile at her when she look at him.

She stir a bit feeling the cold spirit on her skin.

"Aaru baby, you didn't say hello to Dadu," Arjun said caressing her cheek try to distract her from the pain.

But before she could say anything a frown appear on her face along with a painful whimper from her lips.

Jaiveer's hand turn into a tight fist seeing her painful expression as the needle prick her skin.

"Shhh... It's okay. Everything is okay, princess," Arjun cooed at her seeing her lips trembling as she is ready to cry and soon the room filled with her painful crying.

"why is it paining her so much, doctor?" jaiveer asked angrily to the doctor controlling himself from beating that doctor into a pulp for making his granddaughter cry.

"Sir, it will go away after sometime," Jaiveer take a deep breath to control his anger and look at her who is crying badly in pain while Arjun is trying to console her by rocking her in his arms.