14💜

Enjoying Reading...

*********************************

Arjun and Priya were talking casually about their life as they missed out a lots about each others life in these five years. Jaiveer was standing little far away from them with his phone place on his ears.

When the door of the room open catching their attention. A nurse with a big tray containing medicines and medical tools, enters the room.

"I have to change her drip and give her medicines and also do her dressing," she informed as Arjun was looking at her with frown. He nodded and ask, "Should we have to go out, to give privacy?"

"It's not need. You guys can stay," she assure him and started changing Ashika's drip bottle which was almost finished.

Jaiveer still excuse himself felt the need of it and went out of the room after give a nod to Priya.

After changing her drip and giving her injections. While she was dressing Ashika wounds, Arjun notice her wincing in her sleeping when the nurse was cleaning her wounds. And that's what he hates the most. She is in pain and he is helpless.
A nurse glance at Arjun who was keenly looking at Ashika and smile shaking her head at his care,
"She will be okay soon. I must say your wife is really strong," she told him making his head turn to her.

He give her small weak smile before turning his eyes at his wife.

While noting down Ashika's vitals in her chart, she asked them,
"Give her something to eat after she wake up...something light and less spicy like soup or porridge,"

Saying this she went out of the room.

"I will tell Anu, she will prepare vegetable soup for her and send it through driver" Priya told him and instantly call Anushka, without hearing his reply.

Jaiveer enters the room after some time. Arjun observe his face and realise how tired and dull he is looking.

"Dad, I think you should go home and get some rest. You are here from last night. And Ma, you also should go with him...Ashika is fine now. Anyway, I am here with her." he told them as he is worry for his father's health. Also now he can manage here.

"But how will you manage alone everything," Priya asked him.

"Don't worry I will. And I will call you guys if needed," he assure her holding her hands in his and lightly press them in comfort.

"I think he is right, Priya but call us if there is any problem instantly," Jaiveer said looking at him. Arjun nodded with assuring smile.

"I will,"

"I will send soup and food for both of you," Priya said as she stood up from the couch taking her purse.
He nodded at her and standing with her.

"Okay then we will take our leave. Take care," Priya hug Arjun and rub his back lovingly making him sigh feeling her motherly warmth.

"Bye," he whispers before pulling away from her and kiss her cheek making her smile.

"Let's go, Priya," Jaiveer said.

Arjun walk them to the door of the room. Jaiveer pat his back and give him nod, asking him keep them update about Ashika and Baby's health.

He let out a deep sigh after closing the door after they walk away. His eyes fall on Ashika before his feet take him near her.
He sit beside her bed on the chair and carefully hold her small hand before placing a gentle kiss on her knuckles few times.

"You really scared me, Jaan. Don't ever do that again. I will die if something happen to you. I love you, Ashi" he whispered caressing her swollen hand dedicately.