18💜

Enjoy Reading

*********************************

"Is it too tight?" Arjun asked Ashika, who gently shake her head in no.

"It's perfect," she said smiling at him.

"It's done. Woah, I am too talented," Ashika giggles as he praises him.

Ashika touches her braid and give him impressed look.
They are finally going to their home. Arjun helps her in getting ready and braid her hair.
She just had to change her clothes as he already wiped her body clean.

"Let me change your dress quickly so we can leave for home," Arjun said helping her to get out of bed.

His hand hand hold her waist while the other one holds her hand to give her support.

As soon as she took a step ahead, she felt her head spinning for a moment, Arjun looked at her in alert, feeling her body unsteady.

"Heyy, you okay?" he worriedly asked, tightening his hold around her.

"Hmm, just felt dizzy for a second," She told him, finally feeling better.

"Let me call the doctor," saying he was about press the button but she stop him.

"No need, it is because of weakness and also maybe because I stand on my feet after so long," she assured him.

"I swear I am fine, Arjun," she again said when he didn't look convinced.

He took her to the washroom to help her change. His mother told him to make her wear something comforting and soft dress so it doesn't hurt her wounds.

They come out after she got changed into a yellow cotton suit with hooks so it will be easy to breastfeed.

Ashika look at their baby boy who is sleeping in his cot. Well this is what he does all day long,...sleeping and only wakes up he is hungry.

His nappy and dress are already changed by a nurse half an hour ago.

She sat on the bed leaning her back against the backrest.

"Here have juice. Dad and Viraj are on the way," He handed her juice with a straw, informing her about Jaiveer and Viraj who are coming to pick them up.

Arjun sat on the chair beside her while she is drinking juice. A nurse enters and greets them before giving her discharge file to Arjun.

"Her discharge procedure is done, sir. Mumma and baby are ready to go home," Ashika smiled at her as the staff is very cooperative and friendly with them during her stay.

"Thank you so much all of you for your help and support. You all are going a great job," Arjun thank her sincerely.

"It our duty, sir. Well.. have a speedy recovery. Take care for this little fighter," Nurse said and smile at the sleeping baby.