21💜

Thank you sooo much for sharing so beautiful and unique names. All the name are very nice🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hope you all like the name of our little boy🥰🥰💜💜

Enjoy Reading...

*********************************

Ashika gets ready in a beautiful baby pink saree with the help of her lovely husband. She walks out of the room while fixing her saree pallu.
She lookup hearing a whistling sound and blushed to find her husband standing in the middle of the room buttoning up his kurta.

"Someone is looking breathtaking and ravishing," he said huskily while stepping toward her.

"And that someone's husband looking extremely hot," she whispered giving him not-so-innocent looks.

"Don't give me these looks Mrs. Arjun Agnihotri or else-" Ashika cut him in the middle as she started to button up his kurta slowly without putting stress on her injured hand.
She removes the supporter for a few hours till the pooja is done. Saying she can manage without the supporter as the gunshot almost heal except for the cracked collar bone.

"Or else what Lawyer Sahab" she whispered tracing her finger on his chest.

"God, Ashi...don't do this," he groaned before pulling her into his embrace.

Snuggling his face in the crook of her neck, he sighs deeply before placing his lips against the side of her neck. She shivers feeling his soft cold lips on her warm skin.

"Don't play with my weak heart, Jaan," he muttered near her ear. She giggles a little hearing his defeated tone and lightly patting his back like a baby in comfort.

"Aww, my poor sweet husband," she said pulling a little away from him and cupped his left cheek.

"You are so cute," she said pulling his cheeks a little and started giggling when he glared at her for calling him cute.

"Seriously Ashi!" he muttered with an angry frown.

"uh huh,... right mera sona bachcha," she nodded seriously before walking to her baby boy who is looking at the ceiling with keen eyes.

Looking at his mother's happy glowing face, the baby let out an excited noise while furiously throwing his legs and arms in the air.

"Arre Bhai( Oh my)...My baby is so happy seeing his Mama. Am I looking that much pretty, huh?" She ask him in a baby voice making him let out happy squeal.

Arjun chuckle at his son who is staring at his Mama with twinkling eyes as if admiring his mother's beauty.

Shaking his head, Arjun went inside the closet and come back after a minute with his son's clothes in his hands.

"Come on tiger, let's get you ready before we go down. What's say, huh," He said smiling at him making him cooed softly.

"Ashi pass me his nappy from the nightstand," Arjun ask while applying moisturizer on his body gently and apply baby powder all over his tiny body.