2💜

Enjoy Reading...

*****************

"Johnny Johny..."

"YES, PAPA!!"

"Eating sugar..."

"NOO PAPA!!"

"Telling lie..."

"NO PAPA!!"

"Open your mouth..."

"Aaaa....mmm"

Ashika giggles seeing the father-daughter drama while having her fruit salad.

Arjun was feeding Aaruhi her breakfast but as usual, this little miss showing tantrums so he found an innovative way to make her finish her breakfast.
As Aaruhi finished her breakfast, Arjun kiss her chubby cheeks and ruffle her hair loving, "Good girl, Papa loves his princess..." He said making her smile wide before she kiss him back on his cheek and said, "and Mama?"
Ashika looked at her baby girl in awe.

Arjun pinched her little nose and said, "Papa loves Mama too," and kiss Ashika's cheek as his daughter order him.
Aaruhi smiled at this and again asked, "and Bhaiyu?" This makes her parents chuckle and Arjun nodded his head and replies, "Papa loves baby too, "

"And Bun..."

"Arre meri Mata bas or nhi," Arjun fake cried as he joins his hand in front of her. Ashika laughed seeing her rough and tough husband begging in front of their little baby who was giggling covering her mouth.

"Mata nai...Aaru baby, chilly Papa," she corrects him like a grandma. She squealed in surprise as Arjun suddenly pick her up and started blowing raspberries on her tummy making her laugh hastily, he stops seeing tears appear in her eyes due to laughing too much and hug her tightly while rubbing her rubbing to calm her down.
Ashika walked toward and kiss her little angel on her head and looked at Arjun who was smiling down at her before taking her lips in a gentle kiss.

They pull away feeling little Aaruhi wiggling in his arm. Arjun looks at her with raised eyebrows. She told him to put her on her feet and run away instantly as soon as he put her down.

He pull Ashika toward him and hug her tightly and nuzzled his face in her hair, "I will miss you, Jaan. Don't go please," he whispered in her hair while slowly swaying themselves in their place.

"I will miss you too, but it's important, you know na..." he hummed and kiss her head before pulling out of the hug and peck her lips.

"See where that walking trouble run away..." Ashika told him, who nodded while chuckling.

"Go get ready, you have to leave for the airport," Ashika nodded and walked toward their bedroom while Arjun went toward the garden where his naughty girl run to.

After an hour

Ashika tie her hair in a low ponytail and taking her handbag she went downstairs where Arjun was waiting for her.

Arjun looks up hearing the tingling of anklets to see his beautiful wife descending the stairs carefully holding the railing.

Arjun stands up from the sofa and took her bag from her hand.

"You take your medicines??" Ashika nodded with her ever-smiling face.

"We should leave now," Arjun said and started walking but stop not feeling her movement behind him.

"What happened?" He asked in worry while turning to her.

"Aaru, Kaha h.." She asked while her eyes looking for her daughter.