23💜

Hello everyone!!!

My one of my beautiful reader and a very talented creator made a very cute and beautiful Aesthetic of our cutie pie Abhimanyu.

Isn't it so cute?!!!

Thank you sooo much Shravaneek15
😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜
I love it!!!😘😘

Enjoy Reading

*******************************

Jaiveer is reading newspaper in his room while drinking his morning coffee. Also looking after Abhimanyu who is busy playing with his hands and legs while laying on his bed.

Priya and the others are having their breakfast downstairs. He is better now. And happily playing.

"Dadu??" he remove the newspaper from his face to look at Aaruhi who is standing at the door.

She grins and runs to him. He quickly hold her and made her sit on his lap.

"Why is my doll looking so happy, huh?" he asked raising his eyebrow, seeing her bright smile.

"I bought choco for us...see!" she giggles pulling out two chocolate bars from inside her top. Jaiveer looks at her for a second before laughing at her naughtiness.

"How? Didn't Ashi scold you," she giggle some more and shook her head.
She slowly whispered in his ear,
"Mamaa didn't know. I hide it from her. Shh... don't tell her or she will scold us," she seriously said, making a little scared face.

"Why us? You steal it na," she frown before saying,
"We are going to share the choco. So, she will scold you also na, ..you are so silly, Dadu," Jaiveer rise his one eyebrow in amusement at her comment. While she shook her head at her Dadu's stupidity as if he didn't know an obvious thing.

"Now I have to take scolding for my grandchildren's naughtiness. Good.." he mutters under his breath and look at Aaruhi who is smiling showing her all teeth.

Actually, she is not happy about getting chocolate but now she doesn't have to take the scolding alone. Sharing chocolate means sharing scolding also.

After making him share her stolen chocolate she started playing with Bhayyu more like irritating the poor boy while he was silently chewing his foot toe.

Jaiveer chuckled at her as she is not letting him take his feet toe in his mouth, which is his favorite work nowadays.

Ashika is sitting with Priya and Anushka in the kitchen as they are preparing for lunch while Ashika is asked to just sit without touching any work.

"Bhabhi??" Anushka softly called while chopping vegetables.

"Hmm"

"Your and Bhai's wedding anniversary is coming right?" Ashika who was munching the carrot stopped chewing and looked at Anushka who has a teasing smile. Priya chuckled seeing Ashika's surprised expression.