27💜

Enjoy Reading

**********************************

Everyone is busy searching for Abhimanyu and worried about him. How can a little baby suddenly disappears from the garden?

"BHAI!!! BHABHI!! ABHI!"
A loud shout of Anushka alerts everyone. Ashika jump in her place and her heart drop in her stomach in fear.

Arjun run in the direction from where Anushka's shouted.

Anushka is standing there with her palm covering her mouth.

He look in the direction where she is looking and gasped in shock looking at the scene in front of him.

Ashika and everyone also reached there. They frowned seeing Arjun and Anushka still in their place. Ashika move Arjun a little aside to see what they are looking at.

"Oh, God!" She exclaims and her eyes widen in shock.

Priya and Jaiveer also look stunned. Priya open her mouth to say something but no word comes out.

Aaruhi break the silence as she started laughing loudly looking at the scene.

Abhimanyu who was dedicatedly eating grass looks up with startle hearing the loud laugh. But instantly a smile appears on his face seeing his parents, and other family members.

Ashika sighs loudly looking at his condition. Because The great Abhimanyu Maharaj ji is laying on his front in the small pile of dry leave and some of them covering his head as they stuck on his hairs. And his face is painted with mud along with few colorful petals of flowers and green leave around his mouth.

And soon everyone started laughing looking at his funny yet cute face. Abhimanyu also giggles seeing everyone happy and he forwards his hand holding a fistful of grass in it.

What a well-mannered baby to share his food with others!!

Arjun squats in front of him and hold his tiny fist before removing the grass he is holding.

"You really disappointed me today..." Arjun softly said and shake his head in a fake disappointment.

"I don't know my tiger is actually a goat," Hearing his word everyone started laughing while Aaruhi come to her father and said,
"My Bhayyu is a goat...goat Bhayyu hahaha," Aaruhi started giggling at her thought while jumping on her place.

"This naughty boy gave everyone a heart attack," Priya said narrowing her eyes at him playfully.

Anushka quickly take out her phone and snap his picture and giggle looking at his picture.

"He is looking so cute...see Bhabhi. Aww my baby," Ashika also smile looking at his picture.

"come on Mr Abhimanyu...now you need a nice bath," Saying this Arjun pick him up. He started jumping in his arms and clap his hand happily while singing some tuned in his own language.

Everyone chuckle at his happy mood. He is always a happy baby.

"Abhi stop it, baby. You are making Mama all wet with water. You are getting very naughty these days," Ashika softly scold him as she is cleaning the mud from his body whereas Abhimanyu is splashing water all over her by slapping his hands on the water due to which her clothes get all drenched with water.

Ashika cover his eyes with her palm to rinse the shampoo from his hair making him restless as he started jumping while sitting on the tub.

"It's okay, my boy. It's done... it's done," Ashika softly said to calm him down.