BREAKFAST

"No you don't get to talk to me like that Leon "I said pronouncing his name with my french accent.

"Lia don't act like that girl "he said and I rolled my eyes Leon was a close friend of mine who was making a big deal about not getting over my phase with a famous person.

"I need fresh air and it's Eliana "I said and got, I took a few deep breaths and I started walking until I found a cab.

"Bonjour, café le Jardin s'il vous plait "I said and the driver nodded, then reality hit me why was I going there?

We reached the coffee shop and I paid for the ride and left, I stood there awkwardly staring at an empty table.

[Flashback one year ago ]
I stood across the street awkwardly looking at Leon who was chatting with Messi and his coach, I think and there was a good looking guy who looked like a fashion designer with his black clothes and hat and his black classic Ray Ban glasses made him intimidating. I walked over to them taking deep breaths.

"hi Leon how are you "I said I didn't want to just say hi it would make things weird between everyone "hi Lia care to join us? "he asked and I nodded sitting down "so this is Leo Messi I met him when I took a trip in barcelona and we're good friends, this is luiz Enrique barça's coach and last but not least Neymar jr he is also a footballer "Leon explained and I greeted them with a smile.

"So Eliana is a great cook do you want to show us? "Leon asked and I blushed "home or apartment? "I asked and they all said apartment in unison.

"Welcome to my humble apartment "I said and I felt even more embarrassed because Leon told them my life story at the road.

I made eggs and bacon and french toasts, when they saw it they gasped and they ate it as if they hadn't eaten in days.

"so what do you do?"neymar asked looking at me with his beautiful hazel eyes "well right now I'm trying to become a fashion designer "I smiled looking at him and he smiled.

"Excuse me "I said and picked up the plates "let me help you" Neymar offered and before I could say no and walk to the kitchen with pride he had taken half of the plates out of my hands.

"Thank you "I smiled as I washed them "it's was nothing "he said and I sighed "so how long are you going to stay in the city of love? "I asked and he gigled "five days" he said and I smiled.
[Current time ]
"excuse me can I have an autograph? " a young child asked and I smiled signing a picture of me.

I walked inside and I ordered a cup of coffee and sat down and contemplating about that summer.

I thought about what Neymar said before leaving the apartment and me, then I found he had a girlfriend and a son after I looked him up.

"we make better strangers than lovers "I said to myself quoting his words.