THE NIGHT

I went upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom and I changed, I must admit it wasn't easy.

I got out and I found neymar waiting for me and he looked around my bedroom.

"Don't.... Open this drawer "I said but it was too late and he faced my underwear.

"Ohhh sexy "he said looking for me and I gave him a deadly look and he gigled.

"So how come there are no pictures of you and your family? "Neymar asked and I could sense some suspicion in his voice.

"We moved before I met you and they got lost "I said and he nodded.

"well that's a shame "he said and I sighed and nodded.

"So I'll search for some pajamas for you and pray that I will find a pair "I said because the atmosphere was quite tensed.

"You don't have to I can sleep in my underwear "he said with a dirty smirk "yeah well I'm not comfortable with you running around in your underwear "I said and he kissed me and I turned my head the other way so his lips met my cheek.

"you have seen me with my underwear and you have seen me naked, oh I know you are afraid that your mum likes me "he said and giggled.

"Fine stay with your underwear "I hissed at him and crawled under the sheets.

"impatience was always your thing huh? "he said as he lied next to me that I turned around.

I was hoping for some peaceful sleep tonight but he had to hug me from behind and make me nervous.

It was already 2 am and I couldn't sleep so I carefully took his hand of my body and I went downstairs.

I poured myself some water and I looked outside, then I noticed that Ann Marie and Phillipe were gonne so I went to Leon's room and got out.

It was a cold night but I didn't care, I sat down on the couch I looked at the city lights and how they lighted up the sky it seemed magic at how everything is so small and unpredictable, right now someone can be breaking up and someone else got married and they are having the time of their lives.

"How damn weird that the universe is depending on someone's misery to create someone's happiness "I said to myself.

At some point all the lights of the city went out and I gasped because it was really dark, then I noticed how many stars there were in the sky and I smiled at the view so I ran downstairs and went to my yard and sat on the grass and observed every single star there was and how beautiful they were.

Suddenly some stars started falling off from the sky.

"I wish I can finally be happy" I said and then I thought that it was pointless because this star died approximately a thousand years ago.

"Yeah another wish never coming true "I said and got up.

"Your wish of becoming a fashion designer came true " I heard him say and I turned around.

"You made that happen and I'm forever grateful it was a wish but it didn't happen magically "I said and went back inside.

"Maybe it was meant for us to meet by a greater power that's uncontrollable by something magic"he said as he came after me.

"I don't believe in fate Neymar we've been over this now goodnight"I said and turned my back on him.