MORNING

"What are you doing? "I asked when I found my voice again.

"Helping you forget for a little while "Neymar said and he kissed me as his hand was wandering and feeling every part of my skin.

"Damn you are tight "he said once his fingers worked down below and I gasped.

"Just stop the teasing "I almost yelled and he smirked and I could feel him take his underwear off.

After he threw his underwear somewhere in the room he just laid there looking in my eyes, you could say that he was lost in his thoughts.

"Neymar I have told you before "I said and he smirked once again as if he was waiting for me to say it.

I was kind of lost in my thoughts when he pulled me back as he entered me and I groaned grabbing the sheets.

"Fuck "I heard him mumble as he stayed in, letting me adjust.

Soon he stated going in and out, first slowly then he picked up the speed and all I could do was moan his name.

"So you have a boyfriend huh?"Neymar asked laying next to me and he was out of breath just like me.

"Oh shut up "I said and turned my back on him and closed my eyes.

The next morning I woke up and I didn't clearly remember what happened last night but I sure did feel sore down below.

"fuck "I almost yelled when I saw Neymar sleeping naked next to me and then seeing my clothes all over the floor.

Then I noticed that Neymar shifted in his sleep mumbling something,as I walked over to the bathroom last night became even clearer.

I decided to ban these thoughts from my head and take a shower, as I was relaxing I heard someone open the door and I just groaned.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and I faced Neymar who wasn't wearing any clothes, I looked at my feet, took a few deep breaths and I walked towards the door.

"Good morning "I said before going out.

Ok I got this, I kept saying to myself as I put on a some random pj's I found in a drawer.

I walk over to the kitchen and made coffee for me and Neymar, then I looked at the fridge, thankfully I had bought a few ingredients in order to make some cookies.

"Awwww " I heard Neymar say and I looked up at him confused.

"You are wearing the pajamas I had given you " he said and I looked down and sighed.

"Those were the first ones I found " I defended and he rolled his eyes smirking.