DATE

I got up around 9 and my daily routine followed. I had breakfast,I brushed my teeth,got dressed and left for work.

Work was quite boring today and Leon wouldn't stop calling me and asking me questions about what am I going to wear how am I going to style my hair, which made me more anxious about the upcoming date with Neymar.

I got home around 5 pm,I took a quick shower to calm myself down. I hadn't realized how late it was when I checked the clock and it was 7 making me panic because that meant I was staring at my closet for an hour.

I ended up wearing a plain pastel pink dress, I matched it with some nude high heels and finally I had to decide what to do with my hair.

I was bored so I braided two braids and it took long enough to frustrate me.

It was 8:30 when I was done so I went downstairs and saw Leon watching TV.

"my,my I was right when I said you should have become a model" he said getting up and hugged me.

"do I look good?" I asked sitting down.

"you look like a model dear" he said rubbing my shoulder.

"spit it out" he said turning off the TV and he looked at me.

"I don't know Leon it's just that this is a first for me,I really like him but I never got the chance to really date him you know, we were just" I stated but I stopped not knowing what we were.

"many people call it friends with benefits" Leon said and I nodded looking at my feet.

"hey look if you don't want to go and he somehow forced you I can tell him you're sick or something" he said and I shook my head getting up because someone rang the doorbell.

"I'm not a baby and I can deal with him if I want to,plus I didn't spend so much time for nothing" I said walking to the door and when I opened it i saw Neymar standing there and his wife face lit up when he saw me.

"wow" he said with his mouth agape.

" let's go we'll be late " I said walking out of my house and Neymar followed me.

"you know if there's one thing I admire about you is your ability to lead " he said as he parked the car and I got out before he could react.

We got in and a waiter showed us our table, we sat down and he brought us the menu.

"what is a quiche Lorene?" Neymar asked making me look at him wide eyed.

"it's a french desert" I said turning my gaze to my menu.

"but here it says it contains pepper and cheese" he said and I sighed.

"yeah it's supposed to be that way"I said closing my menu.

"I'm sorry sometimes I forget you are unaware of how things work here" I said and the waiter came to take our order.

We ended up laughing than eating since we both had great comebacks at each other's comments.

"I got to be honest tonight turned out to be better than I imagined" I said as we walked at the park but we kept our distance.

"Seeing you happy is all it takes to make me happy" he said looking at me and I couldn't help but smile.

" if I ask you one question will you say yes?" he asked looking at my eyes.

"depends" I answered and he frowned.

"on?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"well if you ask me to shoot myself, I won't do it" I answered and he gigled.

"No I just want to ask you to go out on one more date with me" he said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry but I really didn't expect the question, of course I would" I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

"great but how about you don't wear high heels the next time you are taller than me and I feel bad" he said and I realized that I looked a little taller than him in those high heels.

"Awwww did I hurt your ego?"I asked mockingly.

"no but it's not nice"he said and I laughed.

"Can you take me home I'm tired plus I have to work" I said when I realized that it was past midnight and Leon would be worried and curious to know what happened.

We got in his car and he drove off the parking lot of the restaurant. At some point he put his hand on my thigh and started going up in a really slow way but I stopped him before he could do anything.

"sorry I shouldn't have done that" he said and I nodded since he was right and I wanted to be honest.

"I had a great night and I'm looking forward to tomorrow night " I smiled and he leaned to kiss me but I pulled back.

" come on Eliana it's just a kiss" Neymar whined but I shook my head.

"Ney I might be going out with you but remember, we have a past that isn't that good so I can't let you kiss me just yet" I said looking in his hazel eyes that looked green with a hint of grey.

" See you tomorrow then" he said with a sad look and he knew I couldn't resist it so I got in before I could give in to his puppy eyes.

"what happened?"Leon asked when he saw me.

"Well we went to a really nice restaurant, he didn't know what a quiche Lorene was and I had to explain, and he leaned to kiss me a few minutes later but I didn't let him" I said briefly.

"When is he going to earn your trust?"he asked with a sigh.

"probably never but I'm not sure yet if he should be trusted or not I mean he broke my heart the last time but I have a certain feeling that he's changed" I admited taking my high heels off.

"Don't be stupid,you know people hardly change" he said and I sighed knowing he was right.

"but you should definitely have some kind of intercourse with him I can't stand your frustration anymore" he said making me laugh.

"and if he doesn't do it I'll do it myself" he said making me laugh because he had taken an oath to never do anything with a woman.

"I missed you "I said and gave him a hug,then I went to my room and slept almost immediately.