A WALK TO REMEMBER

I came downstairs wearing a pink dress and I had my hair in a pony tail, I was holding my heels and I first descended the stairs and then I put them on.

We were walking around the park in silence and I decided to break the silence "So I noticed you have more tattoos than when I met you "I said and he nodded.

"My dad says that I will turn into a comic book "he gigled and I laughed.

"Well he is right "I said and he stopped and looked at me.

"I have to tell you something "he said and my heart was pounding so fast that I could hear it.

"I'm injured in my ankle and I can't play so if you want me to I can stay for a day or two "Neymar said and I sighed and smiled and nodded.

"But Leon might be grumpy about it so -"I started "We can use the apartment "he said and his eyes were full of hope and I nodded and he hugged me and I hesitated but I hugged him back.

We went over the apartment and he gasped "you haven't changed anything "he said "who says that ever since you left I have stayed here for more than two hours "I said and I looked at the fridge

"So do you want to go out tonight there is a party at some club and I'm invited so I can't skip it "I said and he nodded.

"If there is one thing I love is going to a party "he said and I smiled.

We were sitting there in silence when my phone rang.

"Hey Leon "I said and he sighed.

"Where are you I'm seriously going through the house for the second time and I can't find you " he said and he was angry.

"Well I decided that I should spend a day at the notorious apartment you know to "I said and he sighed once again.

"Good if there is anything you need don't call me "he said and I realized he was bringing Mathew over.

"So no one knows you are here " I said and he smiled and came closer to me and he put his hand behind my neck And he turned the TV on.

I was feeling uncomfortable with him so close to me so I stood up and headed for the bedroom to find something.

"Any luck? "Neymar asked and I looked up at him "umm no but you what I don't care I'm going with my pink dress "I said and he laughed.

"You are the greatest girl I have ever met "he said and helped me up and I wrapped my arms around him and I looked at the closet.

"Sorry "I said pulling off since he was obviously uncomfortable.