LIES

NEYMAR'S P.O.V
I was shocked to hear her voice once again and it was the same angelic voice.

I was about to tell her something when she put her index finger in her lips telling me to stop because some girl came and told her something in french and she said yes and left, I wonder what was that about.

In the end of the show she appeared holding a microphone and she was wearing a short blue dress.

"Ok, first of all I would like to say that I appreciate the fact that you are all here and a special thanks to the boys of Fc Barcelona, even though this might have been quite boring for them again thank you and have a good night " Eliana said and smiled and all the cameras flashed to her way, she was the main reason everyone came here.

"yo bro care to come with us " Dani said and I shook my head and smiled.

I waited there and waited for someone "excuse me sir but miss Eliana wishes her privacy " some security guy said and I looked at him.

"Yeah I was just waiting for her we are to leave together she is a close friend of mine and you can ask her and tell her my name Neymar jr "I lied but thankfully he left and soon he came out with Eliana and she had the fakest smile ever.

"Leave us " she demanded to the security guy and he obeyed to her command.

"You know I'm doing this for you if I said no you would be dragged out with or without your will "she said and sat down and I sat next to her.

"What do you want? "she asked and I could sense her uneasiness when she got up.

"I wanted to talk to you "I said and she looked away "Neymar you said it yourself, we make better strangers than anything else " she said and it broke my heart and I looked down and I was hurt.

"Goodnight "she said and she started leaving until I grabbed her wrist and she stopped and turned around facing me and her hazel eyes looked really dark.

"I have a boyfriend "she said she softened her look towards me and I let go of her and stared at her not being able to believe what I just heard.

I stood there in total shock when she kissed me and I was confused by her behavior but I kissed her back.
ELIANA'S P.O.V
I don't know why I lied to him about having a boyfriend, maybe I was scared to admit that I didn't have one and look like I wasn't over him.

I couldn't resist any longer though and I kissed him he was confused but eventually he kissed me back and I pulled back breaking the kiss.
"Goodnight neymar "I said accidentally with my french accent and he loved it when I did that so I left before he could grab me again.

I went to my car and I just sat there looking at nothing.
[Flashback one year ago ]
"Neymar you have to practice" I gigled when he came on top of me the second he woke up and the white sheets looked even brighter with the sun shining in the room it felt exotic and we had the best view the eifel tower both of us loved it and him kissing my neck made it even harder to resist.

"give us 20 minutes gorgeous" he said and he knew every way to make me say yes and I nodded and kissed his perfectly shaped lips.
[End of flashback ]
I looked at my phone and it was already midnight so I drove off.

All the way I had a weird feeling that someone was following me with a car but I ignored it and kept driving.

I got to my hotel and I left my car in the parking lot and I got in the elevator.

When I got in the second floor the door opened and neymar came in and I gasped when I saw the look in his eyes.

"One of the advantages of being Neymar Jr, they always believe you "he said and when the elevator arrived at the 8th floor I ran outside and he followed me.

Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough and he was right behind me when I opened the door to my room and he came in too.

"You lied and I don't like when you lie to me "he said and he came closer slowly but aggressively like a wild animal waiting for the moment to jump to it's victim, I took a few steps back and I fell in the bed and I sat in the edge immediately.