WHAT THE ?!?!

I ended up wearing something casual since I didn't have to impress anyone and I put my hair in a bun.

I got my keys and took a cab, during the whole ride my mind tried to find who that person was and how did I know him or even her.

"Bon nuit madame " the cab driver said and I smiled as I left.

I sat on an empty table and checked my phone I was 10 minutes early so I sighed and looked at the table.

Time had started to pass and whoever that person was he/she were absolutely late.

I picked up my bag and realized that it was merely a prank.

"Madame "a girl yelled and I turned around she looked like she worked there.

"The person you are meeting wishes to see you upstairs in the private balcony "she said and I shrugged and followed her.

"Voila "she said and opened the door and left when I got in.

"Whoever you are you are 30 minutes late "I hissed at that person.

When he turned around I gasped "I was simply observing your every movement "he said and brought me closer to the edge and I noticed that it had a perfect view of my table.

"So your thought was to simply piss me off and then bring me up here? "I asked sarcastically and sat down.

"You know I don't like this attitude of yours "he hissed at me and before I could answer a waitress came and brought us a bottle of shampaine along with two glasses.

She poured us some shampaine and left "But I have always been like that and you know you love it " I said sipping some shampaine.

"yeah I know it "he sounded defeated and I wanted to use that towards my advantage.

"Neymar, you left though and it's been months of silence and I waited for you don't you think that a thanks you card would at least be decent? "I asked, I wanted to create remorse but he didn't seem to fall for it.

"And you didn't even think of visiting me in Barcelona " he said and but I had decided that he wouldn't win this one.

"You moved on dear, what was I supposed to do just show up out of the blue? "I asked and then I gigled "never" I said and got up, I was almost at the door but he grabbed me preventing me to leave.

"Apartment, now "he said and I smiled "what if I say no? "I said and he let go of my waist "then I will fuck you right here in this very moment with everyone listening "he growled in my ear and I shivered just by thinking of what he was capable of.

"You don't get to call the shots this is my city "I growled back and he smiled naughtily.

"Come here "he said and grabbed me and pushed me towards the cold wall.

He took my shirt off and he almost ripped it off.

"Fine, fine let's just go "I said not being able to believe that he would actually do it.