GOOD NIGHT

I pushed him off me and he smirked bitting his lips and I looked like I was about to kill him.

He kissed me again and I turned my head the other way "Neymar don't "I said but he ignored me completely.

He let go of me and winked as he guided the way back to the table and I had trouble keeping up with him.

"Will you walk a little slower please? "I asked and he showed down a little but he kept pulling me.

We reached the table we found everyone wasted and each one of them talked nonsense.

I decided sit down because having a conversation with a drunk Pique or Messi would be more sane that having a conversation with a sober neymar.

"So pique how did you and shakira meet? "I asked and he looked at me"well we meet at paradise of 2010 "he said and I smiled because he referred to the 2010 world cup.

I was happy knowing that I completely ignored neymar and he tried to catch my attention and I shot him some looks and then I shifted my attention towards someone else.

It was getting late and I decided to go home.

"Goodnight pique, Messi and Marc right?" I asked and he nodded so I smiled at them and left.

I went in my car and I drove off as I listened to music and sang the lyrics.

As I drove I got a call and I answered without checking the ID.

"Hello? "I asked

"Hey so I am at your house and God it looks lovely "he said and I stopped at a red light and I blinked without answering.

"What are you doing there and how did you find my damn address "I finally said and he laughed.

"I will be waiting "he said and cut the call.

I reached my house and a sense of fear took over me but I counted to ten and I calmed down.

"You idiot I'm here, now get out "I almost yelled and he gigled.

"haha funny because I was thinking of meeting your parents tonight "he said and I sat down.

"Neymar I think you have underestimated me, I can make you suffer until you beg me for forgiveness "I said and he laughed.

"Yeah keep talking now I would like to meet them "he said coming really close to me and he put his hand on my neck.

"They are currently taking a trip out of France they will be back next month "I said and my breathing got irregular "your hand please "I whispered and he took it off me and I gasped for air as if someone was choking me.

"Good then I will be back next month "he said and his tone made it sound more like a threat than a promise.

He left and I sighed and started crying as I hugged my knees.