THE AFTER PARTY

I went to the stadium and waited for the match to begin, during the warm up I had to sign autographs and take pictures with some of my fans.

The game was over 0-1 for Barcelona and I thought that it was about time to show up at the party.

"Excuse me miss Lefleur? "someone asked and I sighed and nodded smiling "come with me"he said and I followed him quite terrified because he was bulky.

"This is the changing room of Barcelona, they want you inside there for some reason " the man said and I nodded faking a smile.

He left and I took a deep breath and opened the door, only to see some shirtless men who looked good.

"Hey Eliana come here "their coach shouted and I started walking towards him.

"Excuse me "I said dryly and moved their bodies aside.

"Hi, how are you? "I asked smiling and he hugged me, I was taken aback from his action but I hugged him back.

"So will you attend the after party? "he asked and I nodded "great would you like to come with us at the bus? "he asked and I thought about it.

"Umm not really, busses make me sick and I came here with a car so "I said and he nodded.

"Well here's the invitation "he said and I took it smiling and left as soon as I could.

I got to the club and I took a good look at myself in the mirror and I got out, of course there has to be paparazzis there asking a million annoying questions, sometimes I wonder how I can keep my cool with them.

I showed my invitation to the guy who sitting next to the door.

"Follow me "some other guy said and I followed him, as soon as I got in the music was way too loud and there were lots of sweaty bodies dancing.

"Here miss "the guy said pointing at a table and I walked over to them and I had my fakest smile on.

"Hi guys I'm Eliana remember? "I asked and they all nodded and they offered me a seat.

"So you are a fashion designer huh? "Pique said trying to have a conversation with me "yeah I am and it's actually my dream "I said and he nodded.

"So out of curiosity last summer, bro stop it "Pique started but Dani was bothering him and I gulped when I heard him say last summer.

"So as I said last summer there was a rumor going on about you and Neymar was it true? "he asked and I was terrified of answering.

"Well did you believe it? "I asked and he shook his head "well no I didn't have anything with Neymar "I smiled and he did too.

Suddenly Neymar showed up and he bro hugged all of his teammates and he got to me he kissed my hand and I smiled.

He sat next to me and he started talking with the rest of the guys about football.

"So Eliana "Neymar started and I looked at him "how are you? "he asked and I nodded as an answer.

As time passed I realized that he is simply a pretentious gentleman and I had fallen for that, I was getting bored however so I excused myself and left.

Since I didn't know anyone there I decided to go get a drink.

As I was waiting for my drink I felt someone's eyes staring at me and I felt uneasy.

I turned around and saw Neymar standing behind me and I gasped.

"How damn long? "I asked irritated and he smirked which irritated me even more.

"All this time "he said and I could tell that he wasn't drunk so I nodded and left.

Before I could leave he grabbed me making me drop my drink "what th-"I started but before I could finish my sentence he pressed his lips on mine.